sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
You know once i kinda did something very embarrassing, i was in the mall and was cumming the mall bathroom With my boobs out like this from my top and accidentally forgot to keep them inside. And no one said a thing and I realised that when i was ordering food and looked down my purse. i was so embarrassed and excited.
kik : sexycandie1

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You know once i kinda did something very embarrassing, i was in the mall and was cumming the mall bathroom With my boobs out like this from my top and accidentally forgot to keep them inside. And no one said a thing and I realised that when i was ordering food and looked down my purse. i was so embarrassed and excited.
That is such a great look, you should keep them on display like that whenever possible.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I do that alot, i like keeping them on display for everyone to see
Maybe you'd enjoy being in the hucow herd? It's been rather neglected for some time now and could do with some fresh udders. The hucow shirt would suit yours rather well I think, take a look at this example in "The herd" thread.

Reactions: sexycandie1

sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
Maybe you'd enjoy being in the hucow herd? It's been rather neglected for some time now and could do with some fresh udders. The hucow shirt would suit yours rather well I think, take a look at this example in "The herd" thread.
Umm so delicious, i’ll see if i can find a shirt that i can do this with and you’ll soon see me here

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
i’m not getting much attention here, is no one liking this story????

Reactions: albi

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
No bitch u need to add more details . write in detail about ur humiliation and embarassing moment. What was going on ur mind and how others were looking at u . U got it worthless whore
Dont be a disrespectful ass here. She has no agreement with you to be degraded. Nor did she ask for you to address her as such. This type of posting only further confirms your lack of knowledge and experience in the lifestyle. And based on your prior post honestly im not suprised. You really need to go do some better research and find a mentor to help you learn exactly what this is all about. When you post a response like this everyone who is legit within the kink community sees right through you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I bet the look on the cashier's face was priceless. Sounds like you had fun. Thanks for sharing with us all. I suspect that deep down inside you got a nice arousing rush when you realized they were still out and showing.

sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
I bet the look on the cashier's face was priceless. Sounds like you had fun. Thanks for sharing with us all. I suspect that deep down inside you got a nice arousing rush when you realized they were still out and showing.
The look was actually very priceless, I literally ran away to the bathroom and i was wet so wet, and i realised it after how much my tits much have been bouncing when i ran away

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Oh. My. God!!! (💦)

I try so hard to not get caught, even though the risk that it could happen adds to the turn on. I don't know what I'd do in this situation though 😳😵

sexycandie1

Verified Attention Whore
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2016
Oh. My. God!!! (💦)

I try so hard to not get caught, even though the risk that it could happen adds to the turn on. I don't know what I'd do in this situation though 😳😵
Oh my god it was embarrassing like so embarrassing for me, and also made me realise two things, one i need supervision and second i liked that this happened

Featured Threads