elizabethmoon126

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 25, 2023
Hi! Im an 18 year old female slave looking for some humiliation tasks. I cannot expose myself publicly, cannot make a lot of noise or leave any marks on me. I am a college student so any tasks I do will have to be in a bathroom. I have access to dildos and vibrators, I love body writing and sign writing, I am learning a little bit of toilet play but haven't done much. Feel free to leave suggestions on this post! I infrequently check my dms!

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
I got a question: How bad can I go really? Like... tell me if any of those topics are a clear "Sir, yes please" or a "holy that is too much" or anything in between.

• denial/ruined orgasms
  • ass to mouth
    • dirty ass to mouth
  • cleaning the toilet with your tongue
  • drinking out of the toilet.
    • after using it without flushing first
  • putting your face in the toilet and flush
  • throat fucking with the intention of making you puke
    • making you lick it from the floor
  • human ashtray

You didnt say anything about pain. Was that intentional or is pain play possible too?

Reactions: Nekhard

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I guess i can give you a few suggestions.

1: Betsy to be written across your neck

2: Milk tanks across your udders

3: if you have any rope or string tie your udders together and hang your dildo from the center of it, then swing them back and firth for 5 mins mooing

4: Write "calf factory" across your pubic mound.

I know you said exposing yourself, not sure if that was you saying no photos or not but, this is optional, bonus points for posting photos of the tasks, face hidden of course.

Reactions: Nekhard

Xxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
I got a question: How bad can I go really? Like... tell me if any of those topics are a clear "Sir, yes please" or a "holy that is too much" or anything in between.

• denial/ruined orgasms
  • ass to mouth
    • dirty ass to mouth
  • cleaning the toilet with your tongue
  • drinking out of the toilet.
    • after using it without flushing first
  • putting your face in the toilet and flush
  • throat fucking with the intention of making you puke
    • making you lick it from the floor
  • human ashtray

You didnt say anything about pain. Was that intentional or is pain play possible too?
Just curious about the health side of this toilet stuff, it's not okay for health, right? Or what is the safe way?

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Id personally scrub the living shit out of the toilet before actually expecting someone to do that, once its cleaned with bleach then its all good id say.

Reactions: Xxxxx

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Just curious about the health side of this toilet stuff, it's not okay for health, right? Or what is the safe way?
When certain people go to extremes in kink it’s along the RACK mentality vs SSC at times.
Some people will lick the home toilet seat usually much less risk there.
Now as far as consuming inside the bowl that’s more risk with regards to how many people used it. When last cleaned etc. it’s just like urine consumption. Right from the source and fresh way less risky than letting it sit in a cup or bottle for days to allow more bacteria.
There are people to the extremes who will do all this toilet play and more. They are adults and make the risk assessment and choose to do or not do each action.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Too say it is a matter of choice is fine provided everyone knows the actual risks/dangers involved. That is the trouble with the RACK approach, all involved must know the risks and some people simply don't.

Personally for myself and anyone I played with the arse itself and what comes out of it and what that goes into remains totally separate to any mouth. That area has large amounts of harmful bacteria. Think about why you're always told to wash your hands after using the toilet.

Coolsoccerguy40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2023
Hi! Im an 18 year old female slave looking for some humiliation tasks. I cannot expose myself publicly, cannot make a lot of noise or leave any marks on me. I am a college student so any tasks I do will have to be in a bathroom. I have access to dildos and vibrators, I love body writing and sign writing, I am learning a little bit of toilet play but haven't done much. Feel free to leave suggestions on this post! I infrequently check my dms!
I can give you some tasks

Reactions: Miss Johanna

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm seeking for an inexperienced sissy/slave to explore. who will be willing to submit to my will and understand more about the lifestyle message me privately if you're that slave of mine. HMU on Kik: mumgoddess10
Snapchat: Guide _melord
Telegram: @MaryGee1010

Google chat: [email protected]
Prior banned

Reactions: with udders

Featured Threads

New Personals