Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey, interesting question. Coincidentally I just started a discussion thread about labia that ties into this idea.

I have known a couple of Domme's that seem to get off on this, well not only pussy but anything they can pick on about the subs body really. One in particular used to make a big deal of her subs huge meaty labia by having her display them at bdsm meets. She also used to have the girl apply lipstick to them so they stood out even more.

I have never heard a specific term for this kind of thing but I guess it falls under the general objectifying/humiliation genre.

Reactions: Sinner_of_Worlds

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I'm not really into being humiliated. But being degraded by a sexual partner is definitely somehow a turn-on for me. I realize humiliation and degradation are not the same thing, but they have a lot in common.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I'm not really into being humiliated. But being degraded by a sexual partner is definitely somehow a turn-on for me. I realize humiliation and degradation are not the same thing, but they have a lot in common.
You mean you like to feel used by your partner, rather than humiliated? Or am I misunderstanding. I can understand that. I don’t think I would like being humiliated but definitely being used for pleasure

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
You mean you like to feel used by your partner, rather than humiliated? Or am I misunderstanding. I can understand that. I don’t think I would like being humiliated but definitely being used for pleasure
Exactly. I don't want to get too far off topic, but for me I think being 'used' makes me feel sexually 'useful', if that makes sense. And being useful is so flattering. I know, kinda twisted, but that's me.

Reactions: Marcilik

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Exactly. I don't want to get too far off topic, but for me I think being 'used' makes me feel sexually 'useful', if that makes sense. And being useful is so flattering. I know, kinda twisted, but that's me.
That doesn’t sound twisted at all. Not feeling useful would be degrading for me. Feel we are getting off topic now, sorry, and I guess this is the opposite side of the topic thread but, is being flattered and knowing that a partner enjoys making you feel that way, sexy?

Featured Threads

New Personals