Hypno Kink?

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
So I was looking around reddit and found a hypno sub reddit where people would play online and hypnotise or trigger some keywords so that the other person would enjoy it.

Has anyone tried this out?

What's the fun thing about it ?

HypnoSlvAsh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2022
So I was looking around reddit and found a hypno sub reddit where people would play online and hypnotise or trigger some keywords so that the other person would enjoy it.

Has anyone tried this out?

What's the fun thing about it ?
What’s the subreddit called?

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I use to play around with erotic hypnosis a lot on the warp my mind site, I went under the name of twitchell and after proper conditioning using cursed files, I became an email slave, to just about anyone sending me an email or PM using the correct method. Some instances I remember but I think there must be more that I don't.

After I used the basic files and practice self-hypnosis for a while a lady from Texas spent some time with me into being hypno-sub, as she called it, this involved having various agreed safeties set so I couldn't be taken into doing what was beyond my limits. She spent a long time playing with me and sharing me with a few of her friends then it became less frequent with the occasional session taking place maybe months apart then it fizzled out.

I was also conditioned with the trigstrip file and People could, by using the right instructions have me remove my clothes during an online chat, either via camera or not, though I could also be made to turn my webcam on, usually one way.

I would be chatting with people, some of who were complete strangers to me, and suddenly I would find I was naked or I would receive by email photos and screen captures of me naked and even if I remember the chat I had with someone and I would not remember stripping. It could be embarrassing to find after having what I thought was a normal everyday chat with someone too suddenly find myself sitting there naked and I have no recollection of it happening.

Some of these hypnosis files can last a long time. I only occasionally listen to them now just for fun but I'm told that even infrequent use can reinforce past conditioning so whether it still affects me or not still now I don't really know. The last time I found any evidence of being triggered was about 18 months ago when I found myself naked after a web chat with someone I had chatted with a lot and still do chat with. I have no idea if they stripped me during every chat or occasionally but they must have forgotten to dress me before signing off that one time. I haven't mentioned it to them yet but I do get slightly embarrassed whenever I've spoken to them since.

I'm always interested in chatting about hypnosis fun if someone wants too.

Reactions: daddyloveone

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
That is quite interesting.

I sometimes tried to do hypno sessions with strangers where they would give me their triggers, but as newbie in that I was skeptical about it like how can they follow the keyword triggers.

Were they lying or just role playing or are they really in my control.

This was mostly online so my experience is little.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
You'll never be able to make someone do something they really don't want to. But it can really work if both parties work at it and some people can be really hard to get under. I've been told I'm easy to trance because I do meditation and I'm willing subject.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Yeah , there is a lot of nonsense said about hypnosis and it is not a "you are forced to do something" or mind control at all

All i say here is very simplified!

In general hypnosis is about being in a mindset/trance where you are more willing listen to suggestions
Where you might actually feel something if you are getting suggested "you feel someone brush against you arm"
In some aspects it is a bit like daydreaming or guided stories used in therapy

That is quite interesting.

I sometimes tried to do hypno sessions with strangers where they would give me their triggers, but as newbie in that I was skeptical about it like how can they follow the keyword triggers.

Were they lying or just role playing or are they really in my control.

This was mostly online so my experience is little.
There is always a lot fantasy around too, so possible but it is not like it cant work

"In your control" is a hard way to put it though, hypnosis is no mind control.
Could they stop if they did not want to? yes.
Can hypnosis make you do things you don't want to do? No.

There is the aspect of conditioning and i feel a lot mix them both up under "hypnosis"

Seek&Find

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2023
I've had 5 strangers all have multiple orgasms simultaneously whilst on separate cams from all around the world. It works. With the willing . There's singing and singing. Hypnosis is a talent by that measure.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I've been an email slave using hypnosis and before getting involved, I frankly thought it was just fantasy but after willingly using the files and being triggered by some people I had some interesting.
Some of the suggestions sent to me simply did nothing, I think this was because they were a long way out from my personal tastes and limits. But other suggestions I really did comply to not always straight away. Some would sit in my mind sometimes for days and it would seem I couldn't get any rest from the thoughts until I did what was suggested but once I did it my mind would be at peace and I'd get a feeling of satisfaction.

Featured Threads

New Personals