Hypnosis: Cal's Curse

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... I'd love to hear your thoughts about something I tried out today. I guess it would have been better to ask for thoughts beforehand, but well... my curiosity got the upper hand and I went in without questioning myself.

A couple years ago I heard about Cal's Curse. It is a hypnosis file which is supposed to make having an orgasm impossible. From what I read online it was supposed to be very strong and I got curious. Well... hypnosis was always making me curious, but that's another story. I posted a bit of it a couple weeks ago.

Well... I eventually tried the file and I was unable to listen. This is when I discovered that I react differently to male and female voices. I could trance to female voices, but was unable to do so for male voices. I was unable to gat calm and cozy while listening to male voices. Cal's Curse is male voiced unfortunately.

Or rather: was. I discovered a female voiced version and today I just tried it out. It was a great session and I was feeling very relaxed and happy afterwards. Once I was done with the file, I wanted to try if it worked, but while masturbating I lost mood and just stopped.

Does anybody have any experience with the file?

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... I tried the file for the first time 2 says ago and masturbated afterwards, but lost mood. Later that day I tried again but got interrupted by a phone call. Yesterday I listened to the file again, masturbated afterwards (I guess the file encourages you to do so, but I only remember blurry), but was interrupted by my alarm clock (I listened a bit before I would have had to get off the bed). Later that day I tried to masturbate again but got hungry and thus lost drive.

Today I listened to the file again and I feel so relaxed and powerful afterwards. When I realized my surroundings I was masturbating like no tomorrow again, just like both times before. But I also realized that I wasn't building up arousal. Like... while still feeling the arousal and the nice tingling, it didn't build up to lead to an orgasm. It felt good and then faded somehow, each little amount of arousal felt good and faded.

I guess I was wrong. The file does affect me and it probably did so. I just realized that it might have been my subconcious which tricked me into masturbation in a way that I could not finish. Am I insane? Or is that a thing? I guess I will find out in the next couple days. Right now I got the impression that I can still have fun masturbating, but with no chance of reaching orgasm.

And you know what? I don't care. The fun part of masturbation is the feeling, not the actual orgasm. This might be the best outcome possible, because I'm probably still prone to the nice bliss of a very long stimulation session while I can't get the easy way out by having an orgasm.

Reactions: Randy Magnum

kradyar

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2023
Well... I'd love to hear your thoughts about something I tried out today. I guess it would have been better to ask for thoughts beforehand, but well... my curiosity got the upper hand and I went in without questioning myself.

A couple years ago I heard about Cal's Curse. It is a hypnosis file which is supposed to make having an orgasm impossible. From what I read online it was supposed to be very strong and I got curious. Well... hypnosis was always making me curious, but that's another story. I posted a bit of it a couple weeks ago.

Well... I eventually tried the file and I was unable to listen. This is when I discovered that I react differently to male and female voices. I could trance to female voices, but was unable to do so for male voices. I was unable to gat calm and cozy while listening to male voices. Cal's Curse is male voiced unfortunately.

Or rather: was. I discovered a female voiced version and today I just tried it out. It was a great session and I was feeling very relaxed and happy afterwards. Once I was done with the file, I wanted to try if it worked, but while masturbating I lost mood and just stopped.

Does anybody have any experience with the file?
pls give me the link, i want to try

Reactions: sexycandie1

Featured Threads

New Personals