I’m a bad little girl

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
I’m a bad little girl, sitting in my diaper with my sissy clit soft and flaccid my bottom sucking at the thick plug that’s been put in. I’ve been banned from touching unless in front of a caregiver who belittles me and humiliates me the entire time and every orgasm are ruined. My bottom is untrained I cry, squirm and complain whenever anything is put in which is naughty.

I’m a bad little girl, I remove my diaper without permission to play with my clitty even though I know I’m not allowed, I undo my diaper tabs and open it up so I can massage my clitty and cum without permission even if I’m not plugged.

I’m a bad little girl, I’ve lied or held things back from my caregiver to avoid being punished or to get a reward, I’ve been let off with something when I should have been harshly punished and I’ve enjoyed rewards I shouldn’t have had.

I’m writing this so everyone knows I’m a bad little girl and that I don’t deserve to cum I deserve to be told off and punished like a little girl because that’s all I am, I deserve to be treated like a silly little baby and be punished if I do anything adult.

I am a naughty bratty little baby girl.

New girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 28, 2016
You bad little girl, you have been let off so easy, you deserve to have you clit cut right off, tell your caregiver, I dare you

Euromotive88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2015
Msg me on kik : euromotive88 and I will punish that little hole and make it wide and drippy, and I'll make that dirty clitty bound and tight, never to be touched again forever.