I am asking for tasks. Public humiliation. Torture and pain. Private humiliation (at home). Small penis humiliation. And a lot more. Any kind of task

Adashah

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
Bello. I am new to this forum. I am a man, I am 26 years old and of average size. I am a bisexual submissive.
I would like to ask you for the tasks that I will have to perform. I can upload photos or videos on which it performs tasks. I can insert them here, or send them to e-mail, WhatsApp, Snapchat etc. Please write me where to send it.
I really like: Torture and pain (penis, balls, ass, nipples). Humiliation at home and in public. Binding. And a lot more.
I like practically all kinds of domination, BDSM and fetishes. So you can tell me whatever you want. The sharper, harder and weirder the tasks, the better.
I don't have accessories. I mainly use household appliances. Among the more interesting items I have: women's clothes for humiliation, a mousetrap for torture and a tiny vibrator for play.
I will try to meet everything you write.
Forbidden tasks and things that I will not do: Humiliation and other tasks related to family and friends. Putting photos on Facebook. Needles. Permanent damage (cutting the penis, castration, etc.). Putting a photo with your face on the Internet, if you care about the task with the face, I can send you to priv.
Some of the things I've already done (you can also have me do if you want):
Public humiliation:
-I had to go to the park, stand close to some people and pee like a woman.
-I had to douse my penis and eggs in tabasco sauce, go to the store, and I was only able to wash myself when I got back.
"I had to go to the park, stand next to some woman and pee in front of her." To see my very small penis.
-I had to go to the public restroom in the gallery and take off my pants and panties and lick 1 urinal and 1 restroom so that you can put your clothes back on.
Torture:
-The extinguishing of the cigarette on the penis and eggs.
- Beating eggs.
- Wrapping penis and eggs in tabasco sauce and pouring it down your ass.
-Cap the penis with Mouse trap
- putting lit cigarettes in the ass.
-Fuck your ass with the toothbrush.
-Throwing stones at the penis and balls
-And much more.
Private (at home) humiliation:
-Eat from the dumpster and from the toilet
-Drinking your urine and pissing on yourself.
-Carrying garbage in the ass.
-Cleaning the toilet with a toothbrush and then brushing the teeth.
-Wash all in the toilet.
-Writing on the body
-And a lot more.

As a curiosity, I have a tight ass (max 2 fingers) and a tiny penis (soft 2cm, hard 7cm). Maybe it would be useful for some kind of torture or humiliation.
PS: Sometimes I may not understand some parts or write something wrong because I come from Poland and I don't understand well.IMG_20220508_120619.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MeadowLove

Mommy_bella45

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 13, 2022
Kik
Bello. I am new to this forum. I am a man, I am 26 years old and of average size. I am a bisexual submissive.
I would like to ask you for the tasks that I will have to perform. I can upload photos or videos on which it performs tasks. I can insert them here, or send them to e-mail, WhatsApp, Snapchat etc. Please write me where to send it.
I really like: Torture and pain (penis, balls, ass, nipples). Humiliation at home and in public. Binding. And a lot more.
I like practically all kinds of domination, BDSM and fetishes. So you can tell me whatever you want. The sharper, harder and weirder the tasks, the better.
I don't have accessories. I mainly use household appliances. Among the more interesting items I have: women's clothes for humiliation, a mousetrap for torture and a tiny vibrator for play.
I will try to meet everything you write.
Forbidden tasks and things that I will not do: Humiliation and other tasks related to family and friends. Putting photos on Facebook. Needles. Permanent damage (cutting the penis, castration, etc.). Putting a photo with your face on the Internet, if you care about the task with the face, I can send you to priv.
Some of the things I've already done (you can also have me do if you want):
Public humiliation:
-I had to go to the park, stand close to some people and pee like a woman.
-I had to douse my penis and eggs in tabasco sauce, go to the store, and I was only able to wash myself when I got back.
"I had to go to the park, stand next to some woman and pee in front of her." To see my very small penis.
-I had to go to the public restroom in the gallery and take off my pants and panties and lick 1 urinal and 1 restroom so that you can put your clothes back on.
Torture:
-The extinguishing of the cigarette on the penis and eggs.
- Beating eggs.
- Wrapping penis and eggs in tabasco sauce and pouring it down your ass.
-Cap the penis with Mouse trap
- putting lit cigarettes in the ass.
-Fuck your ass with the toothbrush.
-Throwing stones at the penis and balls
-And much more.
Private (at home) humiliation:
-Eat from the dumpster and from the toilet
-Drinking your urine and pissing on yourself.
-Carrying garbage in the ass.
-Cleaning the toilet with a toothbrush and then brushing the teeth.
-Wash all in the toilet.
-Writing on the body
-And a lot more.

As a curiosity, I have a tight ass (max 2 fingers) and a tiny penis (soft 2cm, hard 7cm). Maybe it would be useful for some kind of torture or humiliation.
PS: Sometimes I may not understand some parts or write something wrong because I come from Poland and I don't understand well.View attachment 96771Kik me mommy_kin2020

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Oh my you do have a tiny cock. Can it even be considered a cock?

I want you to use something to tie the skin above your eggs, a shoelace/rubber band/etc will work. The tie should be high and tight. This will keep your eggs down for the next step. Put your eggs in a bowl of ice and play with your non-cock. Edge yourself, no cunning, and then whack your pathetic excuse of a cock with a wooden spoon until it’s red (~10 hits). Repeat this process three times.

Let me know how it goes

New Personals