I am looking for a sub

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
And why wold anyone message you?
Advice: learn how to write a proper add, okay?

Danielsan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2018
And why wold anyone message you?
Advice: learn how to write a proper add, okay?

Not you anyway, I don't need to use many words here, all can be discussed on kik, i don't see where is the problem, if you have one..keep it to yourself, okay ?

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Why would I want to message someone to find out what they are interested in? If you are unwilling to share it here then I would just move onto the next add that actually tells me a little about what sort of relationship I would be looking at. An add is a way to give a small sample of what you want so that possible partners can look and go "ah yes this person matches what I want" If I have to message you it's not worth it to me. I believe that is selina_kyle's point.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
the people above are spot on in their comments. you have a bare profile and youve responded to a few posts here the same way, one of your first posts said seeking f/m yet youre listed as straight. not once have you left details other than kik me (insert thirsty kik name )

you dont contribute with discussion or input here at all. everyone can see your past on your profile stats page. its all been simple one liner kik me and no details. subs need a reason to contact you, they need to know of some common ground, some experience, and some detail. this type of ad just screams "i need a quick jerk session come send me nudes."

Last edited:

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Not you anyway, I don't need to use many words here, all can be discussed on kik, i don't see where is the problem, if you have one..keep it to yourself, okay ?

Not many words here? LOL
Let's see... If you want anyone to be interested in what you have to offer, guess what? you have to tell them what you are about in order to spark any type of interest... You know, using your common sense.

Submissives have a list of likes, limits that they have to know is compatible with the Dominant in question so they can have any type of motivation to message them. You saying "I'm a Dom" and listing your kik it's not enough.

Guess thirsty males posing a Doms, such as you, are way too lazy to even consider for a moment to post an add worthy of a response. What do you think a Dom does, solely jerk off to a woman sub following directions? Please, don't take on a title that doesn't belong to you. Download tinder like regular vanilla people and get laid that way.

Featured Threads

New Personals