I am looking for a submissive slave for a serious relationship see a contract of total membership

mistress_sm02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 15, 2022
Bonjour à tous

je suis maîtresse
appoline leticia douce, équilibrée, patiente, forte, sensible, imaginative, exigeante et qui a une énorme capacité à donner. Je vais guider mon soumis pour lui permettre d'accéder à cette dimension où il trouvera enfin l'équilibre qu'il recherche.

Je recherche un esclave soumis qui puisse m'appartenir et devenir un vrai serviteur soumis à mes pieds pour le reste de sa vie, me servant corps et âme. Je dirais que je veux trouver le sub parfait. Pour mon contrat je propose aux soumis débutants novices de les initier et de leur donner de l'expérience pour être motivés et serviables. Je m'adresse aux hommes sérieux et soumis Ou qui souhaitent s'inscrire ainsi progressivement dans une relation de confiance et de continuité pour un BDSM évolutif. J'exige de recevoir des candidatures bien rédigées et sérieuses car je veux voir entre mes mains un esclave digne, motivé, docile et obéissant.
si ça te tente esclave soumis voici mon adresse différente

googlechat [email protected]

skype [email protected]

Appoline Durans facebouk

Mastertmp1998

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 5, 2017
Translation from French to English

Hi there

I am mistress
appoline leticia soft, balanced, patient, strong, sensitive, imaginative, demanding and who has an enormous capacity to give. I will guide my submissive to allow him to access this dimension where he will finally find the balance he is looking for.

I am looking for a submissive slave who can belong to me and become a true submissive servant at my feet for the rest of his life, serving me body and soul. I would say I want to find the perfect sub. For my contract I propose to novice submissives to initiate them and give them experience to be motivated and helpful. I am addressing serious and submissive men Or who wish to gradually enter into a relationship of trust and continuity for an evolving BDSM. I demand to receive well-written and serious applications because I want to see in my hands a worthy, motivated, docile and obedient slave.
if you feel like submissive slave here is my different address

Reactions: Skullnotty

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
Why do I feel this would include money
As she mentions the word contract.
I could be wrong

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
It's not unusual for D/s relationships to also have contracts written. Not a $ thing at all

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
It's not unusual for D/s relationships to also have contracts written. Not a $ thing at all

Yes and no. If you go for the more extreme (not judging, I am one of those who does this too) BDSM relationships, contracts spoken or even written become more of a normal thing. On here you rarely see these intense relationships though. More often then not it is single play online or just a few sessions. And even when it is long term play it tends to be way softer than those people with contracts do.

This is not to say that you are wrong with your opinion or even being wrong doing contracts but to say that those contracts are at least not commonly used here. They are being used rarely but mostly hidden from public discourse.

Skullnotty

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Translation from French to English

Hi there

I am mistress
appoline leticia soft, balanced, patient, strong, sensitive, imaginative, demanding and who has an enormous capacity to give. I will guide my submissive to allow him to access this dimension where he will finally find the balance he is looking for.

I am looking for a submissive slave who can belong to me and become a true submissive servant at my feet for the rest of his life, serving me body and soul. I would say I want to find the perfect sub. For my contract I propose to novice submissives to initiate them and give them experience to be motivated and helpful. I am addressing serious and submissive men Or who wish to gradually enter into a relationship of trust and continuity for an evolving BDSM. I demand to receive well-written and serious applications because I want to see in my hands a worthy, motivated, docile and obedient slave.
if you feel like submissive slave here is my different address
Hi there mistress..
I'm a slave and submissive and I don't talk too much.. I dream being slave 24/7 and have a owner who will own me. My desire is to serve my goddess for the rest of my life.

Google chat : [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals