i am online now... tell me i am in deep trouble

blackmailMEpls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2012
give me 2 dares to do and tell me " you are in deep trouble because i will...... you are a stupid...... endure you fate"

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
Dare 1
Write "daredomuk" as many times over your body!

Dare 2
Use or download kik and send me 2 pictures, my name is daredomuk and I want no excuses!!!
First pic to show body writing, 2nd pic to show either your face or something large inserted into your pussy.

If you refuse or fail then I will pm you the result of you being stupid and trust me, your not going to like it!!

You have 1 hour from now to complete!

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
I now have the above person email address, her personal facebook account (the real one) plus a few other bits of info

Also I have collected her real pictures from Facebook and I am willing to share with anyone, pm me

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
Wow there's a lot of interest, lots of pm's

I will be publishing all info and pics etc online to its very own blog... Will update you all very soon :D

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Wow there's a lot of interest, lots of pm's

I will be publishing all info and pics etc online to its very own blog... Will update you all very soon :D

I think there is no need to make it very public. I am thinkinkg there is no need to affect her real blog, it may harm too much. Maybe it's better share the info only to the kinktalk website, in an album and a post, or an external link. At least for start.

Featured Threads

New Personals