I don’t walk around naked at night to be seen

HarryPotter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 2, 2011
– that’s the last thing on my mind. I would be horrified if I upset someone who came across me whilst I was out. That’s one of the reasons that I normally leave walking so late – to lessen the chance of someone seeing me. I walk naked for the freedom that the experience affords me. To be in ‘normal’ places but to be naked or nude

The weather is still warm here but the darkness falls around 8.45 – 9.00pm which can lull you into a false sense of security with regards to walking naked at night.

If you’ve read my previous reports, you’ll know that there is a track that I use as my starting point for such walks where I disrobe.

I was out the other night and decided, on the spare of the moment, to embark on a walk in the nude. It was dark and warm – just how I like the conditions to be. I made my way to my starting point and got undressed. I started off along the path and got to about half-way when I realized something. It was still relatively early in the evening (approximately 9.30pm) and people were still up and about. I could hear voices from my left. I turned and I could see several people sat chatting very quietly in the dark and enjoying the warm evening.

The track I walk along is raised above the height of the gardens of the people on the other side to prevent their homes being flooded should the river on the other side become fuller than normal. Therefore, the track runs along the top of a dyke.

Here I was, naked on an elevated path, walking past a garden where there were at least 4 people sat chatting to each other, completely unaware of my naked presence not more than 15 yds away from them.

I froze. If I made a sound, that could alert them to the fact that I was there. They could have torches or lights etc and my cover of darkness would be blown. Therefore, I had to creep past as slowly and as quietly as I could so that I didn’t make a sound. It seemed to take an age to walk 5 or 6 yards. I listened intently to their conversation to see if my presence had been spotted but they continued with their chat about families and kids and this & that. Finally, I got far enough away from them to be able to pick up speed and walk away. Phew – catastrophe averted.

However, conversely, the darkness lulls the residents inside their houses into a false sense of security as well. They are not aware of people walking along this pathway and as it’s dark, have all of their lights on enabling anyone walking past to see directly into their house. Some of the sights I saw ………………….., well, it may persuade me to undertake such an early walk again.

Does anyone enjoy reading these stories ?? Does anyone else undertake such activities ?? I’d be interested in your comments or PMs

Featured Threads

New Personals