I don't know where to start

Azezeal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2023
I am dominant guy , always had that dark secret or bondage mixed with pain or pleasure.I never tried but I want to. Any resources on how to understand the basics until I find a slave

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Not trying to sound like a douche, but you could just try google "how to be a good dom" and it gives you pretty good results.

Since you are new, do not rush into plays. Figure out what you like. bdsm.org is a good start.

Remember consent is always the most important thing, safeword are key to safe play, do not do things when under influence. dubious consent equals to no consent, no is always no (in the context of play then safeword).

Do not make decision when you are horny, do not make decision when you are under influence. Do not be a creep, do not be an abuser. Figure out the difference between abuse and proper domination. Do not start with play but rather normal chat.

It really is just a touch more naughty than vanilla relationship. Whatever you don't do for vanilla, you don't do it here.

If you want real life experience, go to fetlife and search for local munches. Then you could join and learn from the basic.

Featured Threads

New Personals