I have a date tomorrow but I spent all day today with my hands up my ass

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I was hoping for some ideas on some punishments while on the date.
Hi there and welcome to Kink Talk.
Your request is kinda light on for details which makes it hard to judge what would be a good punishment. For starters is the date with a guy or a girl, someone you know well or a first date? Also what (if any) toys like vibrators etc do you have, what clothes will you be wearing, is the venue you will be meeting in like a open public place or adults only like a bar?
Without knowing any of these I can come up with something like, masturbate several times to edge just prior to going on your date if possible in the car just before you meet. Dress with a short skirt and sexy panties, after you meet go the restrooms and when you leave tuck the back hem of the skirt into your panties as if by accident then go back to your date making sure they see your exposed ass.

Want more, need details...

Reactions: raenef

Buzzalita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2019
Hi there and welcome to Kink Talk.
Your request is kinda light on for details which makes it hard to judge what would be a good punishment. For starters is the date with a guy or a girl, someone you know well or a first date? Also what (if any) toys like vibrators etc do you have, what clothes will you be wearing, is the venue you will be meeting in like a open public place or adults only like a bar?
Without knowing any of these I can come up with something like, masturbate several times to edge just prior to going on your date if possible in the car just before you meet. Dress with a short skirt and sexy panties, after you meet go the restrooms and when you leave tuck the back hem of the skirt into your panties as if by accident then go back to your date making sure they see your exposed ass.

Want more, need details...
So the date is a first date with a guy. Were planning on seeing a movie then talking a walk in the park. I'll have to were at least pants and a jacket since its a bit cold. And I have 3 anal plugs and a dildo. Other than that just normal household items

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Right, so this is a totally different scenario. Movies are good though plenty of chances to get groped, lol.
I would still go for masturbating to edge several times prior so you are really horny and wear one the of the butt plugs for the whole date.
And again not being sure what kinda things you're really into we could look at something like a key word penalty. Thats when you have been given a specific word and if he says that word you have to give him a blowjob as soon as possible. Is that something you'd do or not your thing?

Buzzalita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2019
Right, so this is a totally different scenario. Movies are good though plenty of chances to get groped, lol.
I would still go for masturbating to edge several times prior so you are really horny and wear one the of the butt plugs for the whole date.
And again not being sure what kinda things you're really into we could look at something like a key word penalty. Thats when you have been given a specific word and if he says that word you have to give him a blowjob as soon as possible. Is that something you'd do or not your thing?
I would do that. I'm really open to trying new things. And I'll definitly have to wear the butt plug and masterbate

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Excellent! Could also go along braless, that way if he does try and grope he can get at your tits nice and easy.
And your penalty word is "Arctic", doesn't matter what the context is, if he says arctic you have to give him a blowjob as soon as you can. If he wonders whats going on (not likely) just say it was a dare.

Buzzalita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2019
Excellent! Could also go along braless, that way if he does try and grope he can get at your tits nice and easy.
And your penalty word is "Arctic", doesn't matter what the context is, if he says arctic you have to give him a blowjob as soon as you can. If he wonders whats going on (not likely) just say it was a dare.
Will do! Also if i'm going braless should I go pantyless ass well

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
No, just braless. And keep the same panties on while you masturbate before so they get nice and damp with your juices.

Buzzalita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2019
I missed giving suggestions, how did the date go? Do you have kik?
The date ended it really we ended up perfect! I got him the say artic right before the movie and the theatre was mostly empty so I laid down on the chair so i could put my head in his lap for a few minutes. Before i started the blow job. He was suprised but he didnt stop me. And later we had another quickie in his car!

Featured Threads

New Personals