I have an idea and i would love your feedback.

sheslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 26, 2016
So I have had this idea for ages now but I never did it until now but before I go and do it I would like your input on it so it goes like this. I will get my best pair of panties (a light blue thong) and put in the woods maybe under a rock and with it will be a note which will have something on the front like "do not open this unless you can cum and are sexually adventurous" I will then have more writing in the note saying something like "I would like for you to get my panties from under the rock and cum and spit in them and once you are done I would like for you to put them both the note and panties back" then at the end of every week I will go back and get them, wear them for a day and then suck the cum from them that next night. I will then go and put them back and start it all over again.
So what do you think?

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
suggestion, you should make it every 24-48hrs, since you may straight up lose them when you go to check it at the end of the week

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It is an intriguing idea to be sure, I pm'd you some ideas on how to maybe improve it. You do need to exercise some caution with games like this in secluded places though, don't want to end up trapped.

I am assuming you havent tried anything like this before so as a warm up to the real thing you could try this starter.

Take an older pair of panties (or cheap ones you don't mind losing) and simply drop them on the side of path or trail in this area you intend to use. Check back soon after or if possible sit some distance from your dropped undies and watch for males passing and then check after each to see what happens to them.

Featured Threads

New Personals