I keep getting wet at work. How should I punish myself?

Dz004

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2022
Tape a vibe to your clit, one that lets others control it online, and post the link on here for someone to control.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Wear a tack bra to the office?

Or keep a little paddle or wooden spatula in your purse and keep a count of how many times your mind wanders in between your breaks.

On your break times go into your ladies toilets or car or wherever you can hide and give your pussy five spanks for every time you've gotten wet?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
A tack bra is very painful all the time from the minute you put it on to the minute you take it off, and in fact even for a while afterwards. And while it's on you'll feel it with every. Single. Little. Movement 😖

Very effective but difficult to not show the discomfort if you're wearing it all day.

A crotchrope under your clothes will be just as noticeable to you but slightly easier to keep secret... That said, I have managed to survive a full day at the office in a tack bra that included a client meeting and a grocery shop and meeting my husband for dinner afterwards, so it can be done... Just depends on your threshold I guess

Alimac

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2022
Wear a diaper to work - that should be really satisfying and humiliating at the same time.

Reactions: KinkDemon33

Featured Threads

New Personals