i need dares

lexilust

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2014
maryland
hello guys i need dares to preform and depending on what they are i might provide pics thanks a ton

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
If you have some rope, get about 12-15 feet of it. Double it up and put it around your waist, pulling the ends through the loop. Knot the rope so that it is tight, but not too tight, then make sure that the ends of the rope are in the middle of your back. Pull the rope down between your ass cheeks and tie a knot right where you anus is. Pull the rope up through your legs and between your pussy lips, tying another knot so that it sits right over your clit. Now tie the rope off at your waist, making sure that the crotch rope is nice and tight.

Do this in the morning and wear this under your clothes for the day - no panties over the harness. When you get home in the evening, take the harness off and edge once for every hour you wore it. Pictures of you wearing the harness and of your pussy / clit just after you take it off would be nice, if you are willing.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Can you give us more info. What you like/dislike if you have any toys where these will need to take place

Daveed84

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2013
I have a good fun one. Order some pizza then answer the door in a towel and accidentally drop it. Or just answer nude or in sexy lengerie. Hope u have fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals