I need more tips

Yumeko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2021
Hi, I'm new with bdsm and I have a long distance relationship with my master. We're trying to do things with video calls but I sometimes feel like we're not doing so interesting things. I don't know what should I do to make my master more happy so can you give me some tips for make video calls more interesting? I'm living with my parent by the way, we can only do this at nights..

Reactions: Divine.Delphine

Jacksonduke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 6, 2021
Islamabad
Welcome a third-party with you indeed you will be enjoying his company staying isolated can make you feel nothing

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Try chatting with your master via a public webcam service like cam4 or chaturbate (this one recently forbids broadcasting until you are verified). I believe it is more humiliating if other people see you and maybe take requests?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Ultimately this comes down to a discussion with your dom and yourself. Sounds like maybe play time was rushed into possibly without making a connection. Its fun for short timers but once you go a bit it starts feeling empty. Discussions can address the good and bad allowing you both to make adjustments or explore new kinks and approaches. Communication is key.

SweetCuriosity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2021
Hi,

Without any specifics, it's hard to give anything more than generalized advice which can only go so far so can I ask (and no, I don't expect you tell us anything you're not comfortable with or is too private), can you elaborate any more on what you mean? You say "no interesting things" and I have some thoughts on what you may be referring to:

a) Is it that you feel pressure to entertain your Master, and you're lacking in creative new ideas to do this? Which brings me to another question, do you know his likes well? What pleases him and what he likes to see and engage in with you?

b) I have to agree with what has been said by subzzzero and ask if you two have taken the time to make a proper connection?

c) Are you implying that you are, in fact, feeling bored or have become uninterested with your Master's requests, the dynamic between you two or just the play in general?

Yumeko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2021
Hi,

Without any specifics, it's hard to give anything more than generalized advice which can only go so far so can I ask (and no, I don't expect you tell us anything you're not comfortable with or is too private), can you elaborate any more on what you mean? You say "no interesting things" and I have some thoughts on what you may be referring to:

a) Is it that you feel pressure to entertain your Master, and you're lacking in creative new ideas to do this? Which brings me to another question, do you know his likes well? What pleases him and what he likes to see and engage in with you?

b) I have to agree with what has been said by subzzzero and ask if you two have taken the time to make a proper connection?

c) Are you implying that you are, in fact, feeling bored or have become uninterested with your Master's requests, the dynamic between you two or just the play in general?
I mean a.

SweetCuriosity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2021
Thanks for getting back on that. Okay, well again this may be more generalized being that I don't know you, your Master and your likes/dislikes and limits.

Whether in text, on the phone, or on webcam it's going to be hard because you don't have physical touch in play with each other. With the obvious said, try thinking outside of the box. I'm not sure what rules are in place between you, but if you are allowed maybe throw a little light teasing into the mix (as long as it won't get you in trouble lol) by having the camera showing only parts of you and gradually bit by bit come into full frame, be surprise him by wearing his favourite lingerie of yours, if you've discussed some things like kneeling positions and how you are to present yourself to him for when the distance comes to a close, perhaps try those out by waiting for him in that position, having your hair the way he likes it. Perhaps you can even bring food into play as we all know that certain foods can be quite sexy. Eat some juicy strawberries in front of him, tease him with a banana, eat a juicy peach and let the juice run down your chin and onto your chest.. tell him you wish he was there to lick it off etc. Be spontaneous, show him you want him just as much as he wants you.

Hope this helps?

Reactions: Yumeko

SweetCuriosity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2021
Hi,

Just an afterthought, do you have use of any equipment and toys? I know it's never as fun playing around with them by yourself and not your Master's doing, but if it pleases him to see then maybe you can do more of this?

Also, some simple rope ties on your wrists you could tie maybe one wrist to the bed leaving the other free to play? There are some simple ones that with a bit of trial and error you can actually do yourself with the opposite hand. Do you use gags? If you don't have one and I know this sounds crazy, but I have made a gag once using tin foil and plastic wrap. You basically just ball up some tin foil and run a long stretch of rolled up plastic wrap through the middle of the ball, pop the ball in your mouth and secure by tying at the back.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Featured Threads

New Personals