Reactions: Brownman12346

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
how about being kidnapped clothed, bound and thrown in the back of a car? driven for a few miles then having your clothes cut away, your nipples clamped, your tits tied and a vibe applied to your pussy.... does this appeal to you as a fantasy or real adventure?

Master87kop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2018
Please can someone help me,

I'd like someone in a live session to instruct me to abuse my tits,

you set the time, and I shall be under your control for that amount of time

Is their someone who can help me?
yes I will help u add my kik master6451

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Kik me alistout12
yes I will help u add my kik master6451

Both of you again like plenty of others here doing the same thing. Look at this post. it's from 2014 and the person who made it was last online may of 2016. Slow down and read stuff before rambling out half ass replies. You call yourself master and yet you have no attention to detail. a real dom type would be paying attention to the details here. All you show here is that you dont pay attention and that youre desperate for any type of play you can scavenge up.

Reactions: Gem84

Sissyboy7803

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 27, 2018
Both of you again like plenty of others here doing the same thing. Look at this post. it's from 2014 and the person who made it was last online may of 2016. Slow down and read stuff before rambling out half ass replies. You call yourself master and yet you have no attention to detail. a real dom type would be paying attention to the details here. All you show here is that you dont pay attention and that youre desperate for any type of play you can scavenge up.
Just scream off and let people be

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sissyboy7803 said:
Pull your head in champ, subzzzero is spot on here. This sort of stupid dredging up of 4 year old posts is fucking annoying. It clogs up the discussion areas with dead content as well as their inane "kik me" line. If I see the same users doing it multiple times I'm going to start handing out bans!

Reactions: Gem84 and TDA

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

What i find most entertaining is that you came to this thread to follow up on my comment instead of your own post where i called you out as being one of those same guys who doesnt pay attention. The link below is where you (self identified as a male slave) answered in an ad seeking BBWs.
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/slut-wanted.39532/#post-128739

funny thing is the only people who complain about being called out, are the ones who know whats said is true. I will be sure to always call out someone on their bullshit here if it has a chance of keeping someone else from being taken advantage of by a guy with no experience whos here faking it for some hopeful easy play.

Sissyboy7803

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 27, 2018
What i find most entertaining is that you came to this thread to follow up on my comment instead of your own post where i called you out as being one of those same guys who doesnt pay attention. The link below is where you (self identified as a male slave) answered in an ad seeking BBWs.
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/slut-wanted.39532/#post-128739

funny thing is the only people who complain about being called out, are the ones who know whats said is true. I will be sure to always call out someone on their bullshit here if it has a chance of keeping someone else from being taken advantage of by a guy with no experience whos here faking it for some hopeful easy play.
Just fuck off this is just some sex games

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Just fuck off this is just some sex games

And that comment right there is exactly why you dont understand. It does also do a good job pointing out that you have no clue about this lifestyle and see it as just sex. So i will no longer waste my time here with you. enjoy your tiresome effort of half assed seeking out "sex games" as you call it.

Featured Threads