I need tasks

LunaWolf2024

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 14, 2021
I'm looking for tasks to do.
Hard Limits- Drinking piss, anything that would get her in trouble, no pouring piss on her face, no scat, no putting head in the toilet, public, pain
hidden public is fine
I live with my parents and brother.
I have hairbrush, perfume bottle. And other house hold items

Reactions: Schweppes

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Taking a inspiration from r/Buttsharpies:
Lets see how much you stretched that asshole so far and how many sharpies fit inside at the same time.

After each new sharpie/pen you got inside, edge once with your clit/by gently fucking your ass with the pens before continuing sizing up.

You get to cum once that asshole is at your limit.
Your cunt stays empty.
Take breaks betwene pens, go slow, use lube etc, a butt slut like you should know that

Reactions: Malika

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm looking for tasks to do.
Hard Limits- Drinking piss, anything that would get her in trouble, no pouring piss on her face, no scat, no putting head in the toilet, public, pain
hidden public is fine
I live with my parents and brother.
I have hairbrush, perfume bottle. And other house hold items
Is your master ok with you taking tasks from others? I see you mentioned having a master in your post earlier this week.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
How about labelling yourself properly?

Just underneath your clothes so that it isn't visible, write dirty things over you body and draw things like penises. The words can be whatever you that turns your on or causes you some humiliation.

Of course, proof is requested. ;)

For bonus points, take a picture in a private place away from home. Like a bathroom stall or store changing room.

Featured Threads

New Personals