Mistress Lela

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 29, 2015
Hi!

I have a question, I am wondering what household items could make me a good buttplug.

And while you are at it ;p

What makes you cum hard when you insert it in your anus.. (except a nice cock ;o )

Also.. has anyone tried ice cubes in there and what is a good amount of ice cubes for an anal amateur? Does the shape also matter? Cause the edges are quite sharp and I don't rhink my intestines will agree on sharp objects up my ass :1

Toothpaste is a hell of a lotta fun ;3 so if anyone knows something else to put in there.. feel free to share hihi

xo Lela

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
You can take the roll out of the center of paper towels, line it with a condom, and make an ice dildo. You can use this on your pussy or ass. For some interesting fun, you can add inserts into it, like small globs of toothpaste or strips of ginger. They will make it interesting when the ice melts and they are exposed.

Bramble

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Scotland
You can take the roll out of the center of paper towels, line it with a condom, and make an ice dildo. You can use this on your pussy or ass. For some interesting fun, you can add inserts into it, like small globs of toothpaste or strips of ginger. They will make it interesting when the ice melts and they are exposed.

Sounds like fun, interesting idea, will have to try this on my little ass slut,

Ty

dannad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2015
im slave for woman

i show woman what they want:D
Im 20 male looking for mistress
please massage me
my kik dannad110

BDSMisintheblood

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 7, 2015
Uk
I have done 10 ice cubes after warming up my ass with a dildo :)
Cylindrical ones are best. Also, you can carve a ginger tool into a butt plug this is called figging and is intense! But fun. Kik me on subguy4girls if you like....

What makes you cum hard when you insert it in your anus.. (except a nice cock ;o )

Also.. has anyone tried ice cubes in there and what is a good amount of ice cubes for an anal amateur? Does the shape also matter? Cause the edges are quite sharp and I don't rhink my intestines will agree on sharp objects up my ass :1

Toothpaste is a hell of a lotta fun ;3 so if anyone knows something else to put in there.. feel free to share hihi

xo Lela[/QUOTE]

Featured Threads

New Personals