I need to be punished

bailey2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2019
i can’t stop playing with my pussy and my nipples. In the past 3 days i’ve came about 10 times. Please punish me.
nipple pain
spanking
pussy spanking
Limits:
scat
any kind of body fluid
social suicide
family/friends

Last edited:
Reactions: baddboyy and MrMash

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Among your DISLIKES, you mention social suicide. Yet, the idea of a dislike would involve that if somebody requests it as a punishment (which you are requesting) you would actually do it.

Is this correct?

bailey2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2019
Among your DISLIKES, you mention social suicide. Yet, the idea of a dislike would involve that if somebody requests it as a punishment (which you are requesting) you would actually do it.

Is this correct?
What i mean by social suicide is that i won’t do anything that involves my social media or showing my friends/family

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Then put them in a "Limits"section, and instead of the "Dislikes" that they are. Would you be willing to do scat and/or bodily fluids, or are those a no-no too?

bailey2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2019
Then put them in a "Limits"section, and instead of the "Dislikes" that they are. Would you be willing to do scat and/or bodily fluids, or are those a no-no too?
I changed my dislikes to Limits. Sorry about the confusion.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Good! Now I can give you tasks while making sure I don't break your limits... Which I was going to!

Let's start with some rules for you, valid until Oct 5, 2020.
  1. No pants nor shorts, of any kind, unless you need them for work or school (in which case you go to your workplace/school in skirts and change it there as soon as you arrive... Change back off as soon as your class/shift is over).
  2. No underwear,of any kind (panties, bras, stockings, etc)...
  3. Only wear stilettos. You will use them properly. Ask YT if you don't know how.
  4. You are not allowed to use warm nor hot water for whatever purpose except cooking. For anything else, use the water as cold as possible.
  5. Do not dry yourself ever with anything other than evaporation.
Besidess, I want you to listen to this file:

http://bit.ly/random-orgasms

This is how you will listen to it:
  1. Take a shower (like instructed above).
  2. If you are living alone or currently alone in your house, walk to your bedroom nude.
  3. Get your computer or phone out (where you have already stored the MP3)
  4. Lay on your bed over the sheets
  5. Edge 3 times
  6. Listen to the file, obeying every single instruction given (relax, breath in, breath out, imagine, etc)
  7. Cum
Write a full report back to this thread.

Quinn4fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 26, 2019
Good! Now I can give you tasks while making sure I don't break your limits... Which I was going to!

Let's start with some rules for you, valid until Oct 5, 2020.
  1. No pants nor shorts, of any kind, unless you need them for work or school (in which case you go to your workplace/school in skirts and change it there as soon as you arrive... Change back off as soon as your class/shift is over).
  2. No underwear,of any kind (panties, bras, stockings, etc)...
  3. Only wear stilettos. You will use them properly. Ask YT if you don't know how.
  4. You are not allowed to use warm nor hot water for whatever purpose except cooking. For anything else, use the water as cold as possible.
  5. Do not dry yourself ever with anything other than evaporation.
Besidess, I want you to listen to this file:

http://bit.ly/random-orgasms

This is how you will listen to it:
  1. Take a shower (like instructed above).
  2. If you are living alone or currently alone in your house, walk to your bedroom nude.
  3. Get your computer or phone out (where you have already stored the MP3)
  4. Lay on your bed over the sheets
  5. Edge 3 times
  6. Listen to the file, obeying every single instruction given (relax, breath in, breath out, imagine, etc)
  7. Cum
Write a full report back to this thread.
Wish i was a girl , omg that sounds amazing , maybe add after the cold shower to stand outside naked by back door . better in winter , lol

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
I can’t stop playing with my pussy and my nipples. In the past 3 days, I’ve come about 10 times. Please punish me.
nipple pain
spanking
pussy spanking
Limits:
scat
any kind of body fluid
social suicide
family/friends
magnetic has some great idea but that seems to help you cum instead to stop you from doing that.
in any case, those are his ideas so no objection
as for your punishment
I want vibrator in your ass deep (make sure it can get out) at max speed
now clamp your nipples, spread your legs and do 100 spanking on your pussy.
you will record this, every time you decided to cum you have to do it by watching this video and you will complete the punishment every time you want to cum.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
Lets see that tight pussy being spanked with your hair brush

Featured Threads

New Personals