Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Las Vegas NV USA
Kinks
Getting enemas followed by anal with condoms.
Limits
No tieing me down, You can hold me down. No damage to my body,
Experience
I have been getting this done to me since I was 15 years of age. Mostly by males, but sometimes by females. If you want to have some females present watch you do this to me, that would be fine with me. They can help you with giving me some of the enemas or just watch you doing it to me to humilate me.

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV

I am a male of 76 years young. I am seeking another male or a group of up to 6 males to punish me with repeated enemas. I want them to start out at only 2 quarts, then 4 quarts, then 6 quarts, then as much as it takes to make me have to throw up until what comes out of my mouth is as clear as what is going into my butt. The enema that makes me have to throw up must be given to me with one of those inflatable double balloon enema nozzles up my butt so that nothing can get out that end until the nozzle is removed. I do not want to be tied down for this. I promise to lay there flat on my stomach and take it all in. I may cry a little, but I will take it all. This has been done to me before and I know full what it is like.

Once I am well cleaned out inside and the remaining water has been allowed to drain out of my butt, you can have your way with me anally as long as it is condoms. If there is more than one of you, each of you can take turns taking me anally gangbang style. As soon as the first staartts one cums, the second one will put on his condom. As the first one gets off of me, the second one will get on top of me. Each one will take his turn on me in this manner. This has also be done to me before and know what it feels like.

I am very serious about wanting this done to me. If there are any of you who want to do this to me, let me know. You must be able to host me days only in the Las Vegas NV USA area. I can be available for you from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. for about two hours. This can be done to me by you and your group about every four to six weeks.

As for your ages, I do not care what you ages are as long as you are all of legal age. Howevr, if you are young teenagers of legal age, that would be just perfect for me. I also do not care what your race, skin color, nationality, or anything else is. As for me, as I said, I am 76 years of age. I am a white male, American and very submissive to what I say I want.

Please contact me directly at my email address below. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you.
[email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals