I want to be blackmailed

Teo Bennet

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2023
Need a top host who will blackmail me with my naked photos!
I will give you a telegram of my straight friend who does not know about my hobbies! and you will be able to have complete power over me!!!

My Snapchat - tieobienniet
My Skype - tetro789

Reactions: VN_DOM246

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Need a top host who will blackmail me with my naked photos!
I will give you a telegram of my straight friend who does not know about my hobbies! and you will be able to have complete power over me!!!

My Snapchat - tieobienniet
My Skype - tetro789
Does this straight friend consent to being part of your plan? Including him without his approval by sending him your nude pics wouldnt be cool.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Live the fantasy world. You’re asking to include him into your kink life without his permission.

Pick something that completely disgusts you and imagine your family member or best friend sending it to you unannounced

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
if he is aware, then what is the point of blackmail?
The point is blackmail doesn't work as a kink in the real world, at some point someone's consent and/or legal rights will be broken.
That's why the best you can manage is some sort of faux blackmail where there are controls and safeguards in place.

In fact Kink Talk has a specific rule that prohibits encouraging non-consensual activities, so unless you want to get an official warning I'd take the hint and drop this.