I want to be hypnotized

BrayBrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2020
linktr.ee
Bratty B needs a tist. I am looking for a very evil and cruel tist. I do admire the works of EMG and would love to go in that direction. I also loves Enema Action, Sleep Rape and Cursed Plugs from EMG she really enjoys her holes being filled and plugged and is looking to get our of her comfort zone. I want to experiment... but sadly i hasn't been able to go down. I am having a hard time feeling any of the feelings that EMG describes but would love to incorporate his files into my own trances..i just get super horny hearing the things that EMG mentions..i want and need this. I even wouldn't mind a curse or two..i have an open mind. I just want to be the best enema loving anal slut behind close doors. Help me out lol . My kik is Yourdorkbabe. MyTelegram is Yourdorkbabe and my Skype is Bubble.babe17. My looks forward for this .

IF THIS ISN'T YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME. ONLY LOOKING FOR TIST RIGHT NOW. Thank You.

laulau90

Verified Slutty
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
Bump this again
Check out mrhypnob his fab and very safe unlike a lot of people he always asks for consent on everything. His not on here but if you google him he comes up. You can contact him direct too for sessions or just listen to the files online. His fab.

BrayBrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2020
linktr.ee
22 female looking for a very strict hypnotst. I again am looking for a hypnotist who is also into some medical play. I am a very vague person... So right now I want to go into the medical play area. I am looking for an evil doctor who will do some hypnosis on me. I want someone who will experiment on me. Stretch my ass and ruin my ass. Give me many enema and unnecessary exams. I want to be pushes and tested. I want you to bend your morals when we are down there. I want to be your fun house. I have no limits when it comes to hypnosis. But physically do things I am sometimes iffy. I rely on sensations. I get off on a lot phantom play
Right now j want someone to put me under and have my anus hole ope amd close and feel it stretch till I'm begging for it to stop opening and closing and then for someone to pull me under and leave me there woth a pulsing plug that doesn't stop for X amount of time . Somewhere along that line

Featured Threads

New Personals