I want to feel humiliated x3

starlight_bambi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
May 6, 2023
I want to degrade myself, feel like an object to be used, so please feel free to send a task ^^

I live in a dorm with my roommate. She spends a lot of time in the room so the only time I have to myself is when I take a bath pretty much, so any subtle tasks would be great!

What I have on hand:
I only have one g spot vibrator and I use it mainly for my clit since I can’t seem to find my g spot ;;
General household items :3

My kinks:
Humiliation, degradation, pain, orgasm denial, writing.

What I won’t do!
Send pics, any permanent harm or scars.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The most obvious one that comes to mind is to try some body writing. Lot's of different things to pick from here but covering as much of your body as possible with disgusting words and phrases while you watch yourself in the bathroom mirror can be quite effective.
Since you're in the bathroom the whole thing can be completed there, writing and watching your body being degraded like this then trying to scrub it all of again in the tub.

If you'd like a list what to write maybe others can add suggestions? But start out with the basics, cunt, whore, slut, fuck holes, cock sucker, cum bucket and fuck meat.

Reactions: Lezsubslut2

starlight_bambi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
May 6, 2023
The most obvious one that comes to mind is to try some body writing. Lot's of different things to pick from here but covering as much of your body as possible with disgusting words and phrases while you watch yourself in the bathroom mirror can be quite effective.
Since you're in the bathroom the whole thing can be completed there, writing and watching your body being degraded like this then trying to scrub it all of again in the tub.

If you'd like a list what to write maybe others can add suggestions? But start out with the basics, cunt, whore, slut, fuck holes, cock sucker, cum bucket and fuck meat.
Thank you, I’ll definitely do it ^^

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

starlight_bambi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
May 6, 2023
I know you're saying no pictures but I might have a nice one that does not include you. After the mirror is full of water vapor write thank you on it. Step to the side and take a picture so we can read it but only see the mirror.

Just a slight bit of extra humiliation.

If you do in terms of humiliation would be nice if you post it in this thread.

Words to add on your body:
Attention whore
Sloppy slippery cunt
I’m a bit shy to do that, but thank you for your suggestions I did leave a couple on me ^^

Featured Threads

New Personals