Ideas for a weekend of chastity and anal/oral training

jk37

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2018
I will be home alone all weekend and am trying to come up ideas for tasks and rules to explore kinks and test my limits. I will be alone starting Thursday evening until Monday morning. I have ordered a small stainless steel chastity cage and plan to wear it unless instructed to remove it for a task. I also have a realistic 8in dildo that has thrusting action. It works with an app and can be controlled remotely. I have never been able to cum from just anal and I would like to achieve this.

I also have a prostate massager (non vibrating), a rabbit style vibe, and a 7 in yellow vibrator. I have various household items as well including hair ties, rope, and clothes pins. I'm open to purchasing other items. I have a variety of women's underwear and clothing.

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI, pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo

My idea so far is to wear the cage and complete anal and oral fap roulettes or other challenges I can find. I would like to have some rules or a plan to keep me on track or maybe a system of tasks with rewards and punishments. I have looked at the obedience app a bit and could set up something there.

I would love to here ideas for rules, tasks, rewards, punishments, etc... I also want any advice on how to achieve an orgasm from anal.

dildoxxxl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2024
xxxldildo.com
You can try a giant dildo for the ultimate challenge.https://xxxldildo.com/products/double-endedspiked-pvc-32-inch-long-black

Featured Threads

New Personals