Ideas for Kinky Cam Play

rhuni

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2013
I'm running out of ideas. I want to be a whore on cam. I have already been stretching my asshole, orgasm control/edging, plugs, dildos, clamps, rubbing my cum all over my face, ass to mouth. Don't have any clothespins here.

Ideas? :)

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Have you ever tried something like humping? If you really want to feel like a whore, go on Chatroulette and do your little routine. You should also be putting on shows for people... Asking people what their kinks are...

If your a cam whore, you need to have one main objection... The person watching you should get an orgasm for you, if they don't then you have failed. Perhaps you should wear a collar as well, also have something written on your forehead so everyone can see what you are. A Cam whore.

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
A good one that some people do is to have a goal of going on chatroulette or something and trying to make 10 people cum in 1 hour. you can do whatever you need to in order to make them cum.

it would probably be fun to post a poll on KT asking how many people you have to make cum, and how many minutes you have. Also it would be fun to post the link to the cam site so that you can have a nice big audience to tease.

showme1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2012
where are you going on cam,is it somewhere public like chatterbate as people will give you ideas of what they want to see there while you are on cam. Would love you to send a link so I can see the show for myself and then I may be able to give you some ideas of what to try next.

Featured Threads

New Personals