Ideas for my wife.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
My wife is willing to fullfill my fantasies. I like to be humiliated, denide orgasm, bondage and spanking. What should I ask her to do to me?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Have your wife tie you naked to a pole in the garden or in the house... then have her play with your cock until you almost shoot your load and she leaves you there.... may be she binds your balls or places something like a band round your cock to ensure it is always hard....
she should put you on a web cam and let people watch you...
have her ask periodically for suggestions of what should happen next but make sure that you have your limits carefully agreed...

Finally if it was me i would make it that if she gets it wrong and you cum because she fails to recognise the signs then she should take your place....

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Thank you archie21. Will do, however the web cam is something the wife would not do. Any suggestions on what else she can do while tied. I do like pain as well, and should I be denied orgasm after it is over. I do have a chastity belt.

trickery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2009
I think she should handcuff and blindfold you. She should require you to be nude or wearing a thong/skirt/something embarrassing at all times. She should put clothes pins on your nipples and sack. You should lie on the bed while she sits on your face and makes your lick her pussy and/or asshole (assuming she cleans up before). Lastly, she should suck you to orgasm (you will be blindfolded) while fingering your asshole, then with the cum in her mouth, she should open mouth kiss you. After that, she can take a shower and you can bathe her.

Why Not

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2011
she can tie a small rope around your sack and use it as a lead to lead you around by and take you out in the yard for you to pee like a bitch dog while she jerks on your lease.

Featured Threads

New Personals