Ideas for punishment

Sub newbie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
Hello everyone, I have never tried bdsm or ever had a dom but I do want to explore this side. I do punish myself sometimes at home and enjoy pussy punishment. I have tried slapping my pussy but after 10 or 15 slaps I cum. I don’t know how to hold it for longer. I also try putting some spray or ice for burning sensation, hairbrush and a vibrator. I have a partner who is ready to do what I will tell him. So looking for ideas to punish myself and also what he can do to me.
Also I am a brat, even though I like submissions but won’t do what I have been told so I need to be punished and groomed.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
To give accurate answers it would really help to give us your likes, dislikes, hard limits, toys and items avail for use, and any other restrictions.

Without this info is just tossing ideas randomly that may never fit your needs. Based on your prior post seeking the same type thing and receiving several answers maybe this time adding the details will help you get a better fit response to what you seek.

Reactions: Sub newbie

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
There is also the question of what you mean if you say punishment. And just to be clear you are new so it is perfectly normal to not understand things.

If you say punishment are you talking about causing pain? Some people, including here will use the term punishment for any pain play even though it is not really a punishment but for fun.

Do you mean punishment as in that you enjoy the idea to get punished for "being bad" without actually wanting to change anything you did for real? Again people will us punishment when in reality it is a Funishment, as in roleplaying it but in reality it is for fun

Or do you feel like you did something wrong for real and look for a way to stop doing it or pay for you doing it? That would then be an actual punishment.

The answer to your question is very different dependant on what you are thinking of if you say punishment

Reactions: Sub newbie

Sub newbie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
There is also the question of what you mean if you say punishment. And just to be clear you are new so it is perfectly normal to not understand things.

If you say punishment are you talking about causing pain? Some people, including here will use the term punishment for any pain play even though it is not really a punishment but for fun.

Do you mean punishment as in that you enjoy the idea to get punished for "being bad" without actually wanting to change anything you did for real? Again people will us punishment when in reality it is a Funishment, as in roleplaying it but in reality it is for fun

Or do you feel like you did something wrong for real and look for a way to stop doing it or pay for you doing it? That would then be an actual punishment.

The answer to your question is very different dependant on what you are thinking of if you say punishment
Thank you for clarifying it further. By punishment I mean pain. I enjoy pain especially on my pussy. I want to be punished for doing something which I was told not to and by that I don’t mean to insult or disobey but just the need to be punished. I would like to have the fear or understand that feeling as in my personal space I quite don’t understand these feelings (past traumas). Hope this clarifies.

Sub newbie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
To give accurate answers it would really help to give us your likes, dislikes, hard limits, toys and items avail for use, and any other restrictions.

Without this info is just tossing ideas randomly that may never fit your needs. Based on your prior post seeking the same type thing and receiving several answers maybe this time adding the details will help you get a better fit response to what you seek.
It is hard for me to say as I have never used any toy or had any master to even know my limits. I don’t know what I like or enjoy and what I don’t. So maybe if I can have some ideas on what to do, I’ll be able to figure out what works for me.

Featured Threads

New Personals