Ideas of vaginal/anal stretching

Taliha

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2023
Hello Lewdies~

I've recently been experimenting on my holes using various toys such as my dildo, butt plug and vibrator. But sadly i've reached a point where they don't satisfy my masochistic needs anymore and I would love to continue my journey down this path of becoming as loose as possible.

A dream of mine is to have a full and large gape, vaginally and anally.
I would appreciate your suggestions concerning this topic! Any household objects are fine.

I'm looking forward to your lewd ideas!~
In love

Taliha

Reactions: AusNightOwl

YourDarePartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2017
Hello,

have you considered using markers, pens or chopsticks, that you could insert one by one until you reach your limit? And then progressively increase the number?

It works very well, and if you're looking for more pain, you can use unregular lube, like toothpaste.

Enjoy your gape!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Gape is achieved by steady use, increased girth, and time. Plug dilator sets are good for it. So are other toys. You want something you can keep in and consistently use. Once a day is not enough. Plug wise for ass it is typically tightest at the hole itself. Look for plugs that aren’t like the typical ones that are thin there. Weighted plugs will help with downward pressure on it as well.
Inflatable toys are good for both holes in that you can insert and slowly inflate to the current limit.
Plugs can be used vaginally as well just be sure to clean well before going from ass.

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
Other than the obvious size, have you experimented with time? I would imagine the longer sustained time for stretching would also mean the longer the time of sustained gaping. Would be fascinated to see how long it takes for a double gaping to close after vaginally inserting a thick eggplant and stretching your anus around a can of coke then binging Netflix for half a day before removing them

Featured Threads

New Personals