Idiots on kik!

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I understand some people like to push there luck and guess people's kik names going off of there usernames on here and yes sometimes it works. But that does not give when right to start sending people abuse on kik.

I do not, in any shape or form, refer to myself as a pig, or a hucow or whatever animal you decide to use this time.

I am not stupid, I do know that I am oo the bigger side, bbu that does not mean that I identify as any of the above said animals. I am not happy as I am and I am losing weight to change that, quite successfuly actually and do not need you to send me those messages and making me feel shit about myself.

So please, if you are going to refer to the above, do NOT message me.

Thanks

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The most frustrating thing about it is it's a consent violation. Bunch of jokers that wouldn't know what a dom was if they came up and bit them.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Exactly!! Assume that just because they messaged me once means that I will start sending them pictures. Which obviously isn't going to happen, then start sending abuse through if you don't reply to the first message, when half the time I am at work anyway so don't have my phone and that on me

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Thanks, me to, but one tried again this morning so got blocked

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Thanks and I try, just sometimes if you have had a bad day and your tired, finding 4 of them on kik can get to you

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I'm so proud of you for this post and for the work you are doing.

Anyone else that doesn't see it that way, can suck one and not in a good way. :) They are the ones that are losers because they only get any self worth out of bringing others down.

Keep up the great work :)

Featured Threads

New Personals