U.K. & Ireland

conorhickey619

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2010
18 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Hello all potenial slaves , my name is conor i am 18 years old from ireland. i am 6ft tall, muscular, brown curley hair, tanned skin and blue eyes. i am looking for a woman who will be willing to go on cam regularly and fufill my desires. i will expect respect and if i recieve it i shall treat you the same. i would expect you to obey me with out question. at the start of the relationship i would not expect you to get naked on cam or do anything extreme but i would expect you to go on cam and prove you are female. i hope that you are still interested in me if so you can add me on yahoo messanger :[email protected] or on skype conor.hickey16

i shall be waiting for your responce

• Kinks:
i wish for my slave to masterbate for me, i would wish my slave to have toys and to do anal

• Experience:
i have had one female slave before, she was a nice girl but she was not willing to do anything more so now i wish to have a more obediant and loyal slave to fufill my every wish and desire

• Limits:
my limits are permanent, family, scat,
i will not expect you to show face unless you feel comfortable doing so

controlme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2011
I new to this and I am hoping for a mater that can teach me about this stuff. Will you be that master?

Featured Threads

New Personals