I'm back! Looking for new boys to embarrass ;)

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
Hey all,

It has been a while since I've logged on, hope everyone is doing great!

I find myself in the mood to get a fresh batch of boy toys to expose and tease, so I cleared out my PMs and now accepting applications.

In your app, please include your name, age, sex, rough location, and some detail on why you want me to expose you online. If you get past this stage, you will be required to send me full nudes front and back including face (and please make them tasteful). If this is a hard limit, I understand, but don't waste either of our time.

I will be accepting 2 new people in total (it's work for me too) so I suggest you make your applications stand out and if you have cute buns, that's a huge plus!! Also bonus points if you have a chastity cage and know how to do an emalock session... I like to keep my boys "under control" during exposure :p

Tehee so much fun!! ;)

Best,

Miss Angela

Last edited:

dil

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2019
Dylan, age ill tell in pm, guy, Massachusetts i want to be exposed bc it will be what ii hope is fun

Sub golfer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2016
Hi Mistress I’m a sissy slave with panties and lingerie willing to show face

amrutnaach

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 20, 2018
Hey all,

It has been a while since I've logged on, hope everyone is doing great!

I find myself in the mood to get a fresh batch of boy toys to expose and tease, so I cleared out my PMs and now accepting applications.

In your app, please include your name, age, sex, rough location, and some detail on why you want me to expose you online. If you get past this stage, you will be required to send me full nudes front and back including face (and please make them tasteful). If this is a hard limit, I understand, but don't waste either of our time.

I will be accepting 2 new people in total (it's work for me too) so I suggest you make your applications stand out and if you have cute buns, that's a huge plus!! Also bonus points if you have a chastity cage and know how to do an emalock session... I like to keep my boys "under control" during exposure :p

Tehee so much fun!! ;)

Best,

Miss Angela
Ohh yeaah. I want to be exposed. I like to pose the way you wish. So ppl can laugh at me
Please Kik amrutnag07
I will be ready

Mikie_swe

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 31, 2017
Ohh yeaah. I want to be exposed. I like to pose the way you wish. So ppl can laugh at me
Please Kik amrutnag07
I will be ready
Im already in her grip
I will do almost anything to get my humiliating pictures down.
I do have a cb6000?
Kik Mikieswe

Featured Threads

New Personals