I'm even more exposed now: http://ge.tt/8X3Vbkw2

RoadR_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2018
As the BDSMLR Account the ge.tt account is locked by an app either for a long time. So please spread the link to my exposure (http://ge.tt/8X3Vbkw2) and all I can do, is look what happens to my pictures and infos.

Thank you for your attention!

Alex

Reactions: Grimey

RoadR_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2018
Well, it's a little tricky....
Mainly I use an App called ChastiKey, which was designed to generate, store and lock codes for locks of chastity belt keys.
So, this app will generate a 8 digit alphanumerical sequence. This is used as password for the ge.tt account (or any other you would like to use).
After you have changed your password to that particular sequence, you upload you exposure. You log out and you close the virtual lock in chastikey. Of course you haven't saved the password somewhere else and you didn't try to remember it.
BAM! You are locked out of your account until chastikey will reveal the sequence again.

To prevent to restore the password of the account via the "lost password" routine of the website, I use an yopmail.com disposable eMail account (no registration). There you get a second email, where you can only send to but not receive from. With this eMail I register at the site I want to expose.
Once the original eMail adress, after receiving the registstraion completition, is deleted, I can't receive any eMail with a new password again.

I hope you got the idea... By playing with both, chastikey and yopmail.com you will find out how it is working.
The only way to bring an exposure down, would be to contact the sites operator to delete the content... But that would be like a total failure for me ;)

Cheers,

Alex

Reactions: ginger_faggot

ginger_faggot

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 15, 2019
Well, it's a little tricky....
Mainly I use an App called ChastiKey, which was designed to generate, store and lock codes for locks of chastity belt keys.
So, this app will generate a 8 digit alphanumerical sequence. This is used as password for the ge.tt account (or any other you would like to use).
After you have changed your password to that particular sequence, you upload you exposure. You log out and you close the virtual lock in chastikey. Of course you haven't saved the password somewhere else and you didn't try to remember it.
BAM! You are locked out of your account until chastikey will reveal the sequence again.

To prevent to restore the password of the account via the "lost password" routine of the website, I use an yopmail.com disposable eMail account (no registration). There you get a second email, where you can only send to but not receive from. With this eMail I register at the site I want to expose.
Once the original eMail adress, after receiving the registstraion completition, is deleted, I can't receive any eMail with a new password again.

I hope you got the idea... By playing with both, chastikey and yopmail.com you will find out how it is working.
The only way to bring an exposure down, would be to contact the sites operator to delete the content... But that would be like a total failure for me ;)

Cheers,

Alex
Thanks for this. I'm gonna do the same!

no going back now!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals