I'm looking for friends who can give any advises and can help me to be happy.

Tonivir

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Hi. One thing I always say to other people about happiness is that it is a state of mind. When you think of things that you dont have but you see it in other people, insecurities comes in. So for me, as it define my life, contentment is a big help for me.
Being contented of what you have and what you do, it will make yourself a better person, and eventually that would made you happy.
Hope it'll help.

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Hi would you be my friends? My name is Nelie 52 years old from Philippines.

Hi nelie, i am also from philippines. where exactly are you in the philippines? and what kind of advice are you looking for? maybe i can help you.

neliesweet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Hi nelie, i am also from philippines. where exactly are you in the philippines? and what kind of advice are you looking for? maybe i can help you.
First of all thank very much for replying me..I'm here in the Davao. I"m sad because the result of biopsy result was not good for me.I was operated in ovary in spmc last year..The only strength that I have is to ask God and also my family. i am poor ,only my sister helps me little financially.. I'm sorry to share it to you..I try and try looking for the job online for I can earn money for my needs and the needs for child because I'm a single mom.

phanuruch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Hey Nellie,

While I am not from the Philippines, I bet we can be friends. Life can be really tough especially if you do not have social support from friends and family. But hey! Who said you cannot have friends from across the globe? About making money, there are various sites that you can sign up on and make some cash while still at home.

neliesweet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Hey Nellie,

While I am not from the Philippines, I bet we can be friends. Life can be really tough especially if you do not have social support from friends and family. But hey! Who said you cannot have friends from across the globe? About making money, there are various sites that you can sign up on and make some cash while still at home.
yes I did.. I just looking for the legit online job..but some of them are scam.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
@Millyn welcome then
@neliessweet friends can be found, fun too, but a job or money in this forum probably not
You are correct. Asking for or offering money for whatever reason is prohibited here so this is about as far as we would this chat to progress.

neliesweet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
only the reason why I am here for this site just for friends..happy for you that you're a doctor.

phanuruch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
yes I did.. I just looking for the legit online job..but some of them are scam.

The easiest way to find credible online work is by searching online. Once you get a site that claims to pay workers for online work, check for independent reviews from people who have worked for the site. Once you read reviews from several sites and different individuals, you can make up your mind about it.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
Im not a professional but it's sound to me like you are depressed just because you can hide it doesn't mean it's not there I'm the same I can hide my depression and like every things all hunky dory but inside I'm not ok and just because you are depressed doesn't mean you can't feel some happiness it just tends not to last very long. With depression it is an extreme sadness or empty kind of feeling that doesn't ever go away while you have it, dose that make sense?
no it's probably not healthy to hide it all the time but it's not something that a lot of people know how to deal with so your friends probably do care about you but it's not something they know how to help you with, if you really want them to help you just try opening up to them a little and see how they react if they are understanding and caring then if you feel up to it keep talking to them about it, but if they act strange and don't know what to say try not to take it personally it's just they don't know what to do.
hang in there ok, I'm sure your friends care about you.
im here if you need to talk as well as a lot of other very nice people.
good luck

Featured Threads

New Personals