Jun 14, 2019
21 year old with an incredibly small dick completely exposed

shadowking00

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2012
well everyone, its been fun posting imig.es albums here for the "will you be exposed" and "kik explosion" threads but the fun comes to an end it seems
someone decided to be a pest are reported my newest album, now i've been blocked from uploading anymore of them, might be revoked, might be permanent, as they say, it only takes one to ruin the fun for everyone
hope you all enjoyed the sets shown so far but i wont be adding anymore from now on
cheers for all the fun until now xx and a special thanks to all the guys that went through with it

for anyone wondering, i just got it confirmed that it was the guy who played the "will you be exposed" & "kik explosion" thread game, kinktalk member "gayswitchuk" was the one to report me right after i uploaded his pictures
made an album for him, sent him a link to it before ever making it public to anyone else, said i'll stop now if you want, got a yes, post it and within minutes, reported
even when asked if he really wanted them up and said yes, telling me to do it when i gave him an out, apparently he flaked out right after

in all seriousness, if thats how he acts, he shouldnt be playing these games and i've also found out he's done the same before, to late for warning me
so to everyone out there, if you see "gayswitchuk" post for exposure again, ignore him, he will just do the same again to you too, i have no doubt

Last edited:

techguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2013
Kik explosion twist
This is Sean and he’s 25. This is a modified kik explosion where I’m not showing his full nude but a cropped pic with only his face. If you kick him, he must send you the full nude face pic or the pic becomes public.
His kik is seanbouncer

Reactions: j.rev86

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
well everyone, its been fun posting imig.es albums here for the "will you be exposed" and "kik explosion" threads but the fun comes to an end it seems
someone decided to be a pest are reported my newest album, now i've been blocked from uploading anymore of them, might be revoked, might be permanent
hope you all enjoyed the sets shown so far but i wont be adding anymorefrom now on
cheers for all the fun until now xx
sorry to hear that shadow, people need to be careful what they ask for and not blame others when they get it, they should have banned that person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals