In dire need of fuck

Sex Freak

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 10, 2016
Hi,
I have been extra horny today, all I could think of is stuffing my pussy, i took a shampoo bottle cover it with plastic bag and shove it up my cunt, to add extra tightness I added three markers. I still wasn’t satisfied so I tied it in to deny myself an orgasm and make sure the pressure is there all the time, tbh it’s got so tight i can barely sit and walk. But I’ll not take it off for atleast today. You guys are free to play and add anything to my already wet and hurting cunt.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Unfortunately, I'm not close to Guelph!

For a bit of extra tease, place a small piece of freshly cut ginger against your clit. A bit exciting a first but from my understanding, will increase the horniness level considerably afterward.

For some extra bondage fun, add something anally as well.

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
Very good. Ginger is a good idea, also how many markers you got left? You should add them one after other and always increase the pressure

Soanon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2012
You need to start adding markers in your ass. That will tighten things up.

SlightlyStoned

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2021
Hi,
I have been extra horny today, all I could think of is stuffing my pussy, i took a shampoo bottle cover it with plastic bag and shove it up my cunt, to add extra tightness I added three markers. I still wasn’t satisfied so I tied it in to deny myself an orgasm and make sure the pressure is there all the time, tbh it’s got so tight i can barely sit and walk. But I’ll not take it off for atleast today. You guys are free to play and add anything to my already wet and hurting cunt.
I want three fingers in with that bottle send me prooof

Featured Threads

New Personals