In need of direction for self-spanking

KnottyGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2020
I've been quite naughty, masturbating frequently without my dom's permission. She says I need a spanking and directed me to ask others for implements and an appropriate number of strokes.

The things I have available are a ping-pong paddle, a wooden spoon, a bath brush, a crop, a cord, a belt, and a wooden hairbrush.

She wanted me to add that additional corner time, writing lines, and sitting on the punishment mat (a spiky rubber mat) can be added to my punishment as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Galeonix

KnottyGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2020
Since I didn't manage to get responses soon enough, she's assigned a session on the Spankr app. And she says, if people ever do respond, I'll still have to do what they say on top of the app. I do so want to be a good girl, it's just so hard sometimes. I appreciate any assistance you can offer to help me learn my lesson properly.

KnottyGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2020
Since I didn't manage to get responses soon enough, she's assigned a session on the Spankr app. And she says, if people ever do respond, I'll still have to do what they say on top of the app. I do so want to be a good girl, it's just so hard sometimes. I appreciate any assistance you can offer to help me learn my lesson properly.
My dom has directed that I pull up my dress. Since I wasn't wearing underwear, I'm to be spanked on my bare ass. The app has selected the paddle, spoon, bath brush, crop, and cord. I'm also not allowed to cum for the rest of the day. That's going to be next to impossible with the vibrating butterfly. I can't even squirm away from it. Looks like I'm going to be quite sore.

Reactions: Skorpicore

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Hello,

Hopefully this helps your situation.

Strip naked and kneel on the floor legs spread.

Choose two items from your list. (One in each hand)
Then pick a song you like to listen to.
Each time there is a drum beat slap yourself with the item.

Areas you can slap:
Crotch
Ass cheek
Soles of feet
Top of the thighs
Chest
Face

The basic rule is you cannot hit the same place twice in a row.

You can also try hitting something on the front of your body followed by something behind you such as crotch and then sole of your left foot. Having both of your hands equipped should hopefully help with covering the areas of your body.

You can also keep switching items for a different song and go again.

Hopefully you have fun using your body as a slap drum machine.

Reactions: KnottyGirl

KnottyGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2020
Hello,

Hopefully this helps your situation.

Strip naked and kneel on the floor legs spread.

Choose two items from your list. (One in each hand)
Then pick a song you like to listen to.
Each time there is a drum beat slap yourself with the item.

Areas you can slap:
Crotch
Ass cheek
Soles of feet
Top of the thighs
Chest
Face

The basic rule is you cannot hit the same place twice in a row.

You can also try hitting something on the front of your body followed by something behind you such as crotch and then sole of your left foot. Having both of your hands equipped should hopefully help with covering the areas of your body.

You can also keep switching items for a different song and go again.

Hopefully you have fun using your body as a slap drum machine.
Yes, ma'am.

Featured Threads

New Personals