In search for a sub female.

DaddyClaude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am Claude. I am 25 and I am a daddy dom. I posted a thread a few days back saying that I am looking for a sub female and I got a couple of responses but unfortunately none of it worked (it was either because we did not match or because they sent me a text and when I replied they never followed up). So, I wanted to post a more detailed thread explaining what i am looking for, so, I can probably find a sub matching my kinks and interests. Read the thread if you are a sub female and between 18 and 30 years old.

A little bit about myself:

As mentioned already I am 25 years old and I live in Germany. But, I am not white. I am brown (part Sri Lankan and part Portuguese). I am telling this upfront because one of the girls who texted was offended by the fact that I was in Germany and I was not white.

Now that's out of the way lets move to the interesting bits. My experience as a dom is relatively new, I was in a daddy sub relationship for around 8-9 months now but unfortunately I had to let go of my sub as her schedule was getting too hectic. It started out as an anonymous friendship which was a good platform to explore our kinks. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience for me (and I am sure she would say the same). And that is why I believe it is important that we need to first establish good communication, get to know each other and build the trust before we can start playing and having our sessions. More on what I expect from my sub comes later. Moving on to my kinks,

1. Edge play : This probably gives the highest sense of control over my sub for me. So, this would be the Steve Jobs (or Wozniak if you are a nerd) of kinks for me.

2. Cum control/denial : I personally want to gain more control over my sub more through reward and denial training for which cum denial / control works best, and so you can expect only medium or little level of humiliation from me.

3. Pee control : I love seeing my sub get desperate to pee which is when I like to put them in their place.

4. Wardrobe control : This is a tricky one which I took me sometime to perfect with my previous sub. But, it turns me on like hell when I dress up my pet sub the way that pleases me.

5. Punishments : The punishment tasks that I will assign in case my sub fails to follow my orders or tasks can cause little to medium level of pain. Spankings are at the top of the punishment task list. Few of the others include masturbation denial while watching something very erotic, nipple pinches (or in extreme cases clamps), ruining orgasms etc.

But I will also be open to suggestions and to trying new things (for example, anal, which I did not get to try with my previous sub) but ultimately only I will get to decide if we will be doing it or not. Now to what I don't do or my dislikes,

1. Incest : Just no!.

2. Anything related to animals : Also, just no!

3. Anything related to excrement : If i need to explain why I don't like this, you probably won't match me.

4. Anything involving extreme violence, drugs, or blood.

What I am looking for:

1. Of course I am looking for a sub female whose kinks and dislikes are more or less similar to mine. But importantly I am looking for some who is really curious, and eager to explore this life style and open to new things. I don't want anyone younger than 18.

2. Also, like I said before it might take some time before we actually start playing, I need to get a feel for you first and I am sure you will need to trust me before I can make you submit to me. (I am mentioning this because a girl told me I am not dominating her the first time we talked on kik, it just doesn't work that way for me). Hence, I am looking for someone long term (atleast 6 to 7 months, the longer the better).

3. I am not necessarily looking for anyone with experience. But it is definitely better if you have had a previous online dom sub relationship. That being said, I am not very much into sharing my sub with other doms/masters/daddies.

4. We would only be conversing through text until we get in the rhythm with each other. But, eventually I will definitely be needing pics, videos, maybe even video calls. I will not demand to see your face but it is always a cherry on top for me.

5. I am also looking for someone who will be ready to have a non sexual stable conversation once in a while. It is also important that our schedules and timings match so that we could spend enough time together.

So, if you read the post and if you are interested, we could discuss more. You can either start a conversation with me here or you could send me a text through kik at satyayog91.

Featured Threads

New Personals