inactive user

• Thread starter Deleted member 64535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 64535

I work as an admin assistant from home so on Wednesday afternoon after my daily meetings were all done I stripped down to my underwear, stuffed my panties in my mouth and wrapped a roll of vet wrap around my head, then cuffed my hands in front of me. then for good measure, I flopped my udders out. I could still easily use the keyboard this way and I worked like this while still gagged for over four hours.
PXL_20230517_194601585.jpg

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Impressive! No way I could of anything in my mouth for any amount of time. Rest I could do so well done!

Proformi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 22, 2015
I work as an admin assistant from home so on Wednesday afternoon after my daily meetings were all done I stripped down to my underwear, stuffed my panties in my mouth and wrapped a roll of vet wrap around my head, then cuffed my hands in front of me. then for good measure, I flopped my udders out. I could still easily use the keyboard this way and I worked like this while still gagged for over four hours.
View attachment 106591
Good girl Rose. It's time again 😈

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Definitely quite obvious in this shot how much difference there is between left and right tits. Not sure which is left or right (selfie vs regular photo) so fess up, which is the little tit?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Oh yes. Of course having asymmetrical boobs is pretty common and one reason why a lot of women have trouble finding the perfect fitting bra. You get one side fitting perfect but the other is side is either too big or too small.

I'd love to see them popping up in the boob bingo thread, several of the photos here would make tiles anyway so I'm sure you'd soon have full line or two.

D

Deleted member 64535

Oh yes. Of course having asymmetrical boobs is pretty common and one reason why a lot of women have trouble finding the perfect fitting bra. You get one side fitting perfect but the other is side is either too big or too small.

I'd love to see them popping up in the boob bingo thread, several of the photos here would make tiles anyway so I'm sure you'd soon have full line or two.
I've looked at it a few times with that exact thought and sadly I don't have a full bingo yet but I definitely have a lot of different tiles. Maybe I should just submit what I have so far

Featured Threads

New Personals