Inexperienced 20 y/o sissy seeking Online Mistress

Fortujeka

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 13, 2022
United States
I’m a 20 year old sissy who primarily has been involved in this community in the roleplay area with limited experience doing much beyond that. I’m very interested in meeting a woman who is experienced in the world of femdom who is willing to help guide me in exploring more of it. While not very experienced, I truly want to learn how to properly serve a woman who can keep me in my place. I desire nothing more than to find that one person who I can fully submit myself to and worship like the goddess they are.

When it comes to kinks I’m extremely open. Obviously I love femdom, and along with that I enjoy feminization, chastity, pegging, cum play, orgasm control/denial, total power exchange, orientation play, pet play, humiliation, servitude, mistress/slave dynamics, sex toys, and obedience training are the things I love, but I’m into a lot overall. My limits I know of are extreme pain, anything illegal, scat, water sports, public, being loud, and nudes (at least at the start).

I currently only own a chastity cage, three pairs of panties, a vibrating butt plug, a remote vibrator (can be controlled from your phone no matter where you are), and an enema bulb. As for clothes I also have a dark blue VS thong, a pink VS cheekini pair of panties, and a pink and white VS cheetah print pair of panties.

If you’re interested please send me a message on Kik: Fortujeka but preferably send me a message on discord: Orca3306#6464 and let me know that you’re from here. I really would like to learn and have more experience so I look forward to chatting to any experienced dominant women! (Not looking for findom)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosaamore

Featured Threads

New Personals