Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Decatur
Kinks
shibari, bondage, collars, femdom, spanking, exhibition, feet, piss play, latex, chastity, anal, anal plug, anal tail, biting, pain, strapon
Limits
Scat, puke, sounding, fisting
Experience
Dom and sub experience with an Ex, Watersports play with friends/myself, and self-bondage

Trans_Gamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2020
Decatur, IL
www.twitch.tv
Hello, my name is Robyn and I am a 27 year old M2F Trans chick with little experience in BDSM. I would love to find a person that I can explore stuff with. My experience I have so far is just a few things I have tried with an Ex and nothing much more. What would be best to find is someone I can do stuff with IRL and who is open to taking pics and stuff along with it. When it comes to things like gender and all that I am open to anyone though I have major trust issues when it comes to men so it might take some getting to know each other before I am willing to try something with a guy. No matter what though I am open book and willing to basically answer any questions I am ever asked so feel free to ask me anything you want. Would love to hear from people even if all we can do is chat and not meet up.

The best way to contact me is on here or just through kik at the same name as on here.

20201216_154553.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals