Inexperienced Domme looking for online female sub

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
femdom, impact play, multiple orgasms, orgasm control, humiliation, degredation, exhibitionism, nudism
Limits
scat, piss, toilet play, blood, illegalities
Experience
Very inexperienced. This will essentially be my first attempt at domming

RedVertigo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 21, 2023
Hello!

I'm a 26 year old domme looking to try my hand at online domination. I'm fairly well versed sexually in person, but am interested in trying out bdsm purely online (through text). I have some creative/unique ideas for punishments, but want to use this as an opportunity to find my own limits and explore avenues sexually I have not experienced before.

Message if interested!
xoxo

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello!

I'm a 26 year old domme looking to try my hand at online domination. I'm fairly well versed sexually in person, but am interested in trying out bdsm purely online (through text). I have some creative/unique ideas for punishments, but want to use this as an opportunity to find my own limits and explore avenues sexually I have not experienced before.

Message if interested!
xoxo
I’d really recommend finding a same sex same role mentor before taking on new subs if you haven’t already. Lots of dangers come from two inexperienced people in a kink dynamic. A large part of the dominant role is to know when enough is enough or to make that hard call and stop things to keep the sub safe where they may not be able to see that themselves.

Reactions: Soeasytoclose

RedVertigo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 21, 2023
I’d really recommend finding a same sex same role mentor before taking on new subs if you haven’t already. Lots of dangers come from two inexperienced people in a kink dynamic. A large part of the dominant role is to know when enough is enough or to make that hard call and stop things to keep the sub safe where they may not be able to see that themselves.
I've spoken with some friends who domme regularly, and have a general idea. But yes, I'll definitely do some more research.

Reactions: MushroomLover

Featured Threads

New Personals