Inexperienced French 23Yo sub looking for an online caring master

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
DDLG, emotional control, humiliation, biting, spanking, light pain (choking...)
Limits
no heavy pain, multiple partners, scat,public, bloodplay,
Experience
none

Birdie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
Hi,

I am very new in this field. English isn't my first language, but I feel more comfortable using it.

I am a 23 yo student living in France and exploring my sexuality. I have never felt comfortable to express that part of myself with a partner, and I wish to discover the more mental/emotional aspect of a master/submissive relation before considering doing it in real life. I have been very into BDSM since I was very young, but I have yet to explore it and see what I like.

Looking for:
I am looking for a master who can speak english fluently that will help me discover myself and this world, call me a good girl, someone very dominant and steady. Nationality and age doesn't matter, although I would prefer someone in my timezone and at least my age or preferably older. The relationship would be strictly online. I will not immediatly share pictures, I prefer to first establish an online interaction. I will never share complete nudes, and I will not share pictures of my whole face.

Physical appearance
Regarding my physical appearance, I am a lightskinned biracial girl, curvy/a little bit chubby (not overweight) with really big breasts, short/medium lenght curly hair, dark eyes and freckles.

I am into:
Discipline, DDLG, emotional control, humiliation, biting, spanking, light pain (choking...)
Because of my inexperience and general lack of interest as of now, I am not into more extremes form of bdsm than what is listed above. (no heavy pain, multiple partners, scat,public, bloodplay, etc...)

Other hobbies and aspects
I can speak several languages and am overall educated and rather an intellectual. I am currently a +5 years student. I enjoy many types of music (jazz, classical, pop, rock...), TV shows and movies. I enjoy art in general. I am especially fond of birds and nature in general. My hobbies may suggest that I am shy and introverted, but I am actually very extroverted. Ironically, I am also used to be in a position of power in my daily life.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you are interested and want to chat :)

Last edited:

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Bonjour!

Very well written and clear ad. I’m not the right person for you but I hope you’ll find someone who fits your needs.

Since you’re rather new to this I wanted to share a word if advice. Don’t rush into things. I mean, get to know someone before you jump into something. As a female you probably get a LOT of responses. There’s a lot of people out there just looking for a quick wank or have their fantasies fulfilled. Best to wait until you find someone you connect with, is serious understands you and will guide / mentor you. It’s easy to get your feelings hurt or lose interest online because of people wasting your time or ghosting you after a few days.

good luck on your quest and have fun :)

Reactions: Birdie

Renzo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 27, 2021
Hello I'm also quite new to this so i would likt to help my kik is ronin7274

Focusonme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 16, 2020
Hello I'm also quite new to this so i would likt to help my kik is ronin7274
Mate, 3 posts now you've gone through and restarted when the person hasn't been online for a while. Comes off as a bit desperate, and you're not actually relating to the post, which I would imagine isn't very attractive for the potential sub, even if they did read your message

Featured Threads

New Personals