Inexperienced girl looking for some training

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Sexually oriented tasks (but have in mind I haven't done anything of the sort yet) nipple and clit play, insertions (vaginal or anal)...

CurlyGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
Hey. I'm looking for someone to teach and train me, to give me tasks to follow, to show me new pleasures and challenge me to grow.
I don't have any bdsm experiences yet. You can be strict and demanding, but do it kindly, without humiliation.
Online only, communication is possible through writing (hangouts, mail).

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hey. I'm looking for someone to teach and train me, to give me tasks to follow, to show me new pleasures and challenge me to grow.
I don't have any bdsm experiences yet. You can be strict and demanding, but do it kindly, without humiliation.
If u havent find a dome yet get back to . [email protected]

J-wilson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2021
You still looking?

DutchDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2023
Netherlands
Still in need for someone?

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
I'm also not very experienced but would love to learn with you! 'I'm specifically into toys, anal, and generally lookin forward to explore. kik: @cwolfgang if interested.

Denial101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2022
Well, I still haven't connected with anyone. Truth is I put those fantasies of mine on sidetrack for a while. However if someone manage to inspire or motivate me enough and I feel that spark, I'm open to try.
Pm me with your hangout

Featured Threads

New Personals