Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
bondage on bed, pussy spanking, ass spanking, verbal humiliation, anal sex
Limits
edge play, use of needles, burning candles or any other dangerous toys, choking, deep throating, fisting, breath play, sensory deprivation, orgasm control, public, cages, animal play
Experience
None

InexperiencedSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2021
Hi, I am a totally inexperienced sub looking for a dominant guy to give me sessions once a month or so.

First of all I want to clarify that I am not into hard BDSM and though I am submissive by nature, I have no desire to be a slave 24/7. I only want to be blindfolded, tied on bed or table, gagged and to be treated as a fuck toy during the sessions. My likes are bondage and pussy and ass spanking. I am okay with biting, hair pulling, nipple torture, normal degradation (including racism), role play and forced play (r@pe play). I don't want any edge play, use of needles, burning candles or any other dangerous toys. Also no to choking, deep throating, fisting, breath play, sensory deprivation, orgasm control, public, cages, animal play etc. You can do degradation during our sessions but I would like to treat me with respect in real life with no effort to micromanage my life.

I am half Asian and my breasts are small. I am 18 but do appear a little younger to some people. So I can do age play but no to real daddy daughter play.

The ideal guy for me would be someone who likes inexperienced subs and is patient during the plays with gradually increasing the pain with each play. I prefer someone who starts his plays by being gentle and then getting really rough.

Last thing I am not a sugar babe, don't try to make me change my preferences by offering me money. We can talk about the things I have considered off the limits. I may allow it to you if I feel comfortable with it. I am a student and don't have a place of my own. You will have to arrange a place on your own for our meetings.

I won't be sharing any nudes before our meetup.

Let me know if anyone is interested in my preferences, please let me know ;)

Damienduff171

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2021
I am new here but you sound very like what I am looking for

Have you been spteadeagled before?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am new here but you sound very like what I am looking for

Have you been spteadeagled before?
You’re listed as sub she’s seeking a Dom. Second she’s not been active since may of this year so you probably won’t hear back. You can see when a member was last active by tapping clicking on their screen name.

Discipline Spanko

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2021
Hi, I am a totally inexperienced sub looking for a dominant guy to give me sessions once a month or so.

First of all I want to clarify that I am not into hard BDSM and though I am submissive by nature, I have no desire to be a slave 24/7. I only want to be blindfolded, tied on bed or table, gagged and to be treated as a fuck toy during the sessions. My likes are bondage and pussy and ass spanking. I am okay with biting, hair pulling, nipple torture, normal degradation (including racism), role play and forced play (r@pe play). I don't want any edge play, use of needles, burning candles or any other dangerous toys. Also no to choking, deep throating, fisting, breath play, sensory deprivation, orgasm control, public, cages, animal play etc. You can do degradation during our sessions but I would like to treat me with respect in real life with no effort to micromanage my life.

I am half Asian and my breasts are small. I am 18 but do appear a little younger to some people. So I can do age play but no to real daddy daughter play.

The ideal guy for me would be someone who likes inexperienced subs and is patient during the plays with gradually increasing the pain with each play. I prefer someone who starts his plays by being gentle and then getting really rough.

Last thing I am not a sugar babe, don't try to make me change my preferences by offering me money. We can talk about the things I have considered off the limits. I may allow it to you if I feel comfortable with it. I am a student and don't have a place of my own. You will have to arrange a place on your own for our meetings.

I won't be sharing any nudes before our meetup.

Let me know if anyone is interested in my preferences, please let me know ;)
Hi, I'm in southern NY state and interested s lets exchnage some information. I give good massage too, Roy

Featured Threads

New Personals