Inexperienced switch seeks Confident Dom

Symraev

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2023
Hii :]

I'd just like to preface and say that I'm pretty new to this website and I'd say kink in general too.
The experience I have had with kink has been on and off but I did enjoy it quite much so I'm willing to try things out again and I think it'd be a safe way to experiment on here.

Even though I would say I'm a switch, I would prefer to sub most of the time but I'm willing to give a Dom role a go if it comes to it especially if we click. I think I do need a heavier hand when it comes to kink so maybe that hand can be yours?

In terms of kinks I think that would be better talked through together and we can find things that we like in common. I would say that I'm pretty open and willing to give most things a go so don't feel afraid if you've got a kink that you really want to try out on me.

For my limits, they are anything illegal, blood, cutting my hair and body writing

If you have any questions, feel free to message me here and get in touch. I do have a Kik which is Symraen, if you'd prefer there.

I hope I can serve you well :]

Reactions: The king

Symraev

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2023
Bump as I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for right now, so if you'd still like to contact me
Kik: Symraen

Featured Threads

New Personals