infantilism ideas

anonymouspickle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2021
Hi im a female who needs ideas for age pkay. I live with my parents so if you could keep the ideas/tasks/dares discreet that woild be nice.
Hard limits: scat blood vomit bruises

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You’re asking for age play and infantilism. But you’re saying your age play age is 18? That’s not infantilism. What he was asking by saying what is your little side age is like when in little space acting what age do you identify with. With you titling the post as infantilism you’re suggesting diapers feeding wetting baby toys etc.

Other items used in age play could include sippy cups, pacifiers, coloring, stuffed animals, cartoons, outfits specific to that age range etc.

Overall age play can and is most times nonsexual so it’s more like living out those childhood times you might not have gotten or just really enjoyed.

Reactions: wh0re2015

anonymouspickle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2021
You’re asking for age play and infantilism. But you’re saying your age play age is 18? That’s not infantilism. What he was asking by saying what is your little side age is like when in little space acting what age do you identify with. With you titling the post as infantilism you’re suggesting diapers feeding wetting baby toys etc.

Other items used in age play could include sippy cups, pacifiers, coloring, stuffed animals, cartoons, outfits specific to that age range etc.

Overall age play can and is most times nonsexual so it’s more like living out those childhood times you might not have gotten or just really enjoyed.
Sorry. I meant i am eighteen and i like baby age play. Infants etc.

Blackhart666

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2021
Take it you are still in school and supported by parents
Tell your mom that you are having a bit a leaking problem and ask her to get you the incontinent female underwear add a pad and they should be able to hold a normal peeing

Reactions: wh0re2015

Featured Threads

New Personals