Inserts

bifem

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2012
fetlife.com
Please, suggests items to insert (pussy).
Will do if can manage.
Will create an album as well.

SluttyNewing

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2012
Use a habenjero pepper it is so tingly but dont use long it can cause lasting danmage due to spice burn

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to EVERY room in your house as well in the garage and tool shed.

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you KNOW you could "easily" insert FULLY in your pussy, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Easy inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK you could insert FULLY in your pussy but it would take some effort and stretching, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Hard inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK it would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to FULLY insert in your pussy but you would like to get some part of the item inside you, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Punishment inserts".

MasterByRemote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2011
As many sharpies as you can. Not knowing how tight or loose you are I can't suggest a number for you.

soltys

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
remote control, cell phone, vibe, candy stick, can of beer...

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
Put as many ice cubes in as possible. Count how many you put in and give us the number to let you know how well you do.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Memorise You stole my dare ;P
bifem, some of items that my girl used:
Small clock, PCmouse, tennis ball, red bull can, vase, dolls, toy cars, apple, lemon,

vagus21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 30, 2012
Plunger handle, beer bottle, car keys, every vegetable currently in your fridge then put it back, one of your favorite shoes!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Memorise You stole my dare ;P
bifem, some of items that my girl used:
Small clock, PCmouse, tennis ball, red bull can, vase, dolls, toy cars, apple, lemon,

I sure you mean that figuratively since I've had that dare on getDare for some time!

Featured Threads

New Personals