Interrogation and punishment

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
I am going to participate in a roleplay in a couple days where i am arrested and interrogated. I am going to be asked personal embarrassing questions and will be tortured for poor or incomplete answers. I will be forced to admit to things that i will learn are punishable offenses. I will then be put before my dominant in a trial. If convicted of any crimes, the punishment will be harsh and severe. It will be a prison scenario. So i will be imprisoned until i am punished and left at the mercy of guards or inmates. I expect to be tortured without mercy and will be unable to defend myself. The interrogation will take place Sunday night with the trial on Monday. The punishments will last until Friday.

I know going into this that i will not have any rights or limits other than the obvious ones that will endanger my safety and privacy.

So what i am asking for is your help with questions that i need to answer, tortures for more better answers. and then punishment based on my answers.
Please help make this realistic as possible. So having strangers participate will add to the scene.

Thank you for your help

Featured Threads

New Personals